You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Vortex Open August 21st, 2010 Verona WI +$5000.00 in Vortex Product

Hope to see you there!

Vortex Open August 21st, 2010 Verona WI  +$5000.00 in Vortex Product - Tournament Discussions

Vortex Open August 21st, 2010 Verona WI  +$5000.00 in Vortex Product - Tournament Discussions

Later today you will be able to print the registration form from here
    http://www.blackhawkbowhunters.com/

You can bet we'll have our complete product line there for you to check out.

See more pics from last year here Vortex Open August 21st, 2010 Verona WI  +$5000.00 in Vortex Product - Tournament Discussions

You can beat I will be there. Vortexs put on a good show last year and I beat it will be bigger and better this year.

vsa

just so sad Im not gonna be able to make it this year....
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Thumbs up Vortex Open Archery Shoot Update

Vortex Open Archery Shoot Update

Don’t miss out!

Time is running out on the pre-registration drawing for the Vortex Viper 10x50 binocular ($699.00 value). August 1st is the deadline for entering the drawing. Currently, there are 100+ spots available.
    http://www.blackhawkbowhunters.com/2...gistration.pdf

Everyone who is registered will be in the drawing for the following prizes: Razor 8x42, Viper 8x32, Fury 12.5x42, Two Fury 8x42, Fury 6.5x32, Diamondback 8x42, Diamondback 9x36, Two Diamondback 7x36, Nomad 60 AN Spotting Scope - Two Raptor 8.5 x 32. If by chance you won’t be able to attend we will ship the prize to those drawn, but not present

Door prizes (accessories, hats and apparel) will be given out throughout the day.

All who registered before July 13th will receive their t-shirt with their scorecard upon arrival. The remaining shirts will be available for $5 on a first come basis the day of the shoot. The shirts have arrived and look awesome

Here’s what the club will be serving up that day of the shoot:
    Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, BBQ Pulled Pork, Brats, Hot Dogs, Potato Salad, Potato Chips, Baked Beans and of course a variety of ice cold beverages.

Hope to see you there!

It was a lot of fun last year, so I can only imagine it will be even better this year. If you have the chance to go, you really should....its a great shoot!

wish we were closer, not going to make it this year.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

still super sad I'm not going to make it!!

Save me a T-shirt TIM!!!!!

Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post
    It was a lot of fun last year, so I can only imagine it will be even better this year. If you have the chance to go, you really should....its a great shoot!

wish we were closer, not going to make it this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewsgirl13 View Post
    still super sad I'm not going to make it!!

Save me a T-shirt TIM!!!!!

Going to miss both of you, hopefully we'll see you next year!

Only two days away, still spots available.

The club members have been putting in a lot of time setting the course and making improvements for this year to make it even better then last.

See you there!

Tim

Hi Folks

An Awesome Event to shoot folks, we all had a blast last year, so if your on the fence and can’t decide - you should go for it. This is a great shoot and a ton of door prizes to boot for all the participants.

I hope a lot of the Vortex staff folks are able to make the trip this year, with all the work put into the Vortex invitational in which is dedicated to all the staff members as well as allowing other folks to see the products and shoot with the Vortex Staff shooters. What a great event to pass on the passion.

Due to an unfortunate accident I will not be able to shoot,

But I will be there! I will not be able to pull a bow back do to an injury to my left eye two weeks ago, luckily I have recovered about 80% of my vision back in that eye as of today and all that with strict doctors orders for the next 5 weeks - No lifting, no shooting, no jolts or jumping - anything that can cause pressure and internal bleeding in my eye again.

But I hope to see everyone there.

Jeff Heeg
    The only one that is your competitor is the air between your ears!

Default Video, Results and Pics