You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what do you hoyt guys do?

so anyone selling their trykon to get the new vectrix?? I have been wanting to from the day hoyt dropped off the new demo bows, but then i Get the trykon out and talk myself into not wanting to sell it for 60% of what i paid for it..... and knock the heck out of a bunch of xs with it,and decide i dont need a new bow, then i see the new ones at the bow shop, and it starts all over again, I dought it will make me shoot better, but im just a spoiled brat and really want it, but on the other hand..... i have to much into my trykon to just give it up for 400 or 500 bucks..... and i dont want 2 bows, cause then im wondering what one do i use today..........geez so many important choices here....... you guys shooting the vectrixes really think its worth it????

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    so anyone selling their trykon to get the new vectrix?? I have been wanting to from the day hoyt dropped off the new demo bows, but then i Get the trykon out and talk myself into not wanting to sell it for 60% of what i paid for it..... and knock the heck out of a bunch of xs with it,and decide i dont need a new bow, then i see the new ones at the bow shop, and it starts all over again, I dought it will make me shoot better, but im just a spoiled brat and really want it, but on the other hand..... i have to much into my trykon to just give it up for 400 or 500 bucks..... and i dont want 2 bows, cause then im wondering what one do i use today..........geez so many important choices here....... you guys shooting the vectrixes really think its worth it????
    the best thing i have found for the sickness you have is to just go buy it and get life back to normal as soon as you can........

this rif raf likes new bows............

I am going to wait it out and just order vector cams for my Trykon XL when Hoyt gets caught up. I shot two arrows off of the vectrix xl and knew I had to put it down. I love everything about my trykon except the draw cycle. did'nt think it was that bad until I shot the new ones.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

I'm waiting... I really don't think a new bow is going to make me shoot any better. I wasn't that crazy about the Trykon and not sure what to make of the Vectrix. Plus I like the way my 2005 Ultra-Tec shoots for 3D and my XTec for hunting --- if it's not broken, why fix it.

I am not a "hoyt guy" but I cant wait to shoot some of these new bows....they nailed it w/the built in STS this year....
    I cut things up and split them down!

I ordered a Vulcan today but I'm keeping the Trykon XL cause I like it too much to sell it....anyway, we all need more than 1 bow right?

Quote Originally Posted by tek View Post
    I ordered a Vulcan today but I'm keeping the Trykon XL cause I like it too much to sell it....anyway, we all need more than 1 bow right?
    we all need more than 5 bows and dont you tell my fiance anything different....

i want a vulcan, keep me updated when you get it.....

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    we all need more than 5 bows and dont you tell my fiance anything different....
    Five bows is too many, just ask her..

With the Vulcan I will only have 4

Five bows is too many, just ask her..

With the Vulcan I will only have 4
    Yeah but ask her how many pocketbooks is too much

Quote Originally Posted by ib4hoyt View Post
    i want a vulcan, keep me updated when you get it.....
    Will do.....but

its a lefty so my dealer said I should have it by July 4th

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Yeah but ask her how many pocketbooks is too much
    or shoes....or shopping....

ummm I think i got an idea!! Keep my trykon for hunting, and get the vectrix xl, and set it up for indoor and 3ds, maybe get one of those fancy colord ones.... Really bout the only think that atracts me to the new bow is the draw cycle, would be nice to have as i will start shooting a few 100 arrows a week here soon.....yeah yeah thats it!!!!

Thumbs up How many bows

The answer to this question from your spouse is always "just one more" works for guns and guitars too
    Doc
    PSE XXXX Force,
    X-Force 7
    Moneymaker NI

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    ummm I think i got an idea!! Keep my trykon for hunting, and get the vectrix xl, and set it up for indoor and 3ds, maybe get one of those fancy colord ones.... Really bout the only think that atracts me to the new bow is the draw cycle, would be nice to have as i will start shooting a few 100 arrows a week here soon.....yeah yeah thats it!!!!

Now your talking the right lanuage

Default sold my trykon

sold mine and order a vextric it comes in tomarrow..
    Mathews DXT

HHA

mathews drop away rest

Victory V1

Shrewd stabilizer

Default just got

It hasen't been two months since I bought my urltra-tech, yep I own more than one fire arm, but right now bows are new for me and I am putting my effort into practise and form, sprinkled with some short hunting trips in, with my limited knowledge and experience I doupt that the latest and greatest would help a newbey any how, but heck if ya really have to have one I sure understand! and good luck what ever you decide

Hoyt did really good with the Vectrix. They fixed everything on the Trykon that I thought they need to.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hoyt did really good with the Vectrix. They fixed everything on the Trykon that I thought they need to.
    My thoughts exactly. I hate to say it but the Trykon was pretty horrible for me to shoot. But the Vectrix is absolutely amazing I need one for 3D. Now where did the wife hide my credit cards this time.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I hate to say it but the Trykon was pretty horrible for me to shoot. But the Vectrix is absolutely amazing I need one for 3D. Now where did the wife hide my credit cards this time.
    what???? you let your wife touch the credit cards......your a brave man....