You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default 2010 Matthews Z7 bow Loaded!

I have a 2010 Mathews Z7 in Lost camo. 70lb pull with 27.5'' draw. Has Axcel ArmorTech HD sight, QAD II rest, Tight Spot Quiver, G2 peep. Has 6 Easton ST Axis Infused Carbon Arrows with Blazers and wraps. Tru Ball Pro Diamond Release, SKB hardshell case, and Nikon Team Realtree Rangefinder. Have over $1600 in total package. It has been shot 25 times to get sighted in at an indoor range. Fell off a roof working at my house and cant shoot anymore due to back surgery. My loss is your gain, this bow could be hung and sold as new. $1000 takes the entire package. Email me at buckeyetillidie@gmail.com or call me at 914-563-2699 and can send pics and will also ship if necessary. Buyer pays shipping cost.

please update your city and state in your profile
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

sounds lik a nice one

Default z7

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyetillidie View Post
    I have a 2010 Mathews Z7 in Lost camo. 70lb pull with 27.5'' draw. Has Axcel ArmorTech HD sight, QAD II rest, Tight Spot Quiver, G2 peep. Has 6 Easton ST Axis Infused Carbon Arrows with Blazers and wraps. Tru Ball Pro Diamond Release, SKB hardshell case, and Nikon Team Realtree Rangefinder. Have over $1600 in total package. It has been shot 25 times to get sighted in at an indoor range. Fell off a roof working at my house and cant shoot anymore due to back surgery. My loss is your gain, this bow could be hung and sold as new. $1000 takes the entire package. Email me at buckeyetillidie@gmail.com or call me at 914-563-2699 and can send pics and will also ship if necessary. Buyer pays shipping cost.
    please email me pics we spoke last night hope u feel better soon i have cash in hand can send it western union or mo e mail is missybdg253@yahoo.com hope 2 see them soon