You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No...I read a very good article on Apple Archery's site...I never claimed to be GIFTED...
    http://www.applearchery.com/stringserving.htm

It was very informative...

I learned it from Larry Wise's video that he made for Apple.

Reserving is too easy to learn. It's something that every archer should know how to do.

In fact, that's a good tread idea.

I have been wanting to learn how to serve my own strings for a while now. I have every intention to learn, I am just waiting for the bow press that I think my wife is getting me for Christmas to come. She has been acting alittle wierd about the subject for a couple of weeks
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    I have been wanting to learn how to serve my own strings for a while now. I have every intention to learn, I am just waiting for the bow press that I think my wife is getting me for Christmas to come. She has been acting alittle wierd about the subject for a couple of weeks
    shes only getting it so you will stay home more and not spend so much time at the bow shop....im supprised mine has not got me one yet for that reason.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

I really don't care I will still go there, I just want the press, and it is killing me. I am probably getting myself all worked up for nothing and wont get it then I will be like a 6 yr old on Christmas on here crying to you guys
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    I really don't care I will still go there, I just want the press, and it is killing me. I am probably getting myself all worked up for nothing and wont get it then I will be like a 6 yr old on Christmas on here crying to you guys
    Okay, but before you come here and cry to us make sure you throw yourself on the floor kickin' and screamin'...then mope around the house poutin' for a while...you may get the press works for my buddies kids...

Ya gotta know how to play the game...

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    Okay, but before you come here and cry to us make sure you throw yourself on the floor kickin' and screamin'...then mope around the house poutin' for a while...you may get the press works for my buddies kids...

Ya gotta know how to play the game...
    my 18 month old does that if she wants a cookie and you wont give it to her.....

listen to Chris. the nock is and important part of bow tunning. i have my arrows numbered, if one starts going out of the spot i change the nock. most times this will fix it. i would Rather have it on the loose side than to tight. you can always use the duct tape of the archery 'dental floss' to build it up untill it fits right.

Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    listen to Chris. the nock is and important part of bow tunning. i have my arrows numbered, if one starts going out of the spot i change the nock. most times this will fix it. i would Rather have it on the loose side than to tight. you can always use the duct tape of the archery 'dental floss' to build it up untill it fits right.
    funny but true.....