You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Hoyt Turbohawk question

Hi i am new to bowhunting and this forum I am wondering if anyone out there has experience with the Hoyt Turbo Hawk and if the draw length is adustable without changing cams any feedback would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by TLT View Post
    Hi i am new to bowhunting and this forum I am wondering if anyone out there has experience with the Hoyt Turbo Hawk and if the draw length is adustable without changing cams any feedback would be appreciated
    I honestly think this bow is worth the money. Its quiet and its only 1 ft per second slower than the alpha max. It shoots awesome. Really the only difference is, is the riser. Its forged instead of machined. With that being said it still looks great and shoots awesome. A good bow for the money and yes its draw length adjustable without having to change cams.
    Good luck and good hunting.
    Jame

Default Hoyt Turbohawk

I just got this bow this afternoon cant wait to shoot it tomorrow again this is my first Hoyt bow not real familiar with them as my son and i both shoot Diamonds traded one of my shotguns for it shoots fast and accurate. I am going to take it to the local archery shop this week to get it set up for me thanks for the input Jame

TLT

Default Lease members

One of my lease members purchased this bow last year and has been plenty happy with it. He shot a couple of deer with it.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

So how did your bow work out for you.

so far so good i just put a new sight on it plan on shooting more this weekend will post more info on this model as i shoot it more

Hoyt turbohawk has the XTR Cams. There are two base cam. XTR2 and XTR3. XTR2 will adjust from 26-28 while XTR3 will draw from 28-30. Draw length are adjustable with the right mods to the corresponding cam. Use XTR2 mods for XTR2 cam, etc.

And the big difference between turbohawk and alphamax is the riser not speed. The alphamax has an aluminum riser and the turbohawk has a magnesium riser. Turbohawk does have a great value but the alphamax does shoot better.
    ~2008~Bowtech Guardian~Invelvet Realtree Hardwood Green~QAD Rest~Viper Sight~Octane Stabilizer~

~2010~Hoyt Contender Elite~Pearl White~Spot Hogg Rest~Sure-Loc Sight~B-Stinger Stabilizer~

I don't know about the AM but my Turbohawk shoots great, I've got mine broad head tuned and it took no time at all. I'm ready for Sept 15 to take some deer out. Here in Maryland we can shoot a total of 36 deer (12 bow,12 black powder,12 shot gun) and if you hunt on the Military Base the 36 I shoot on Base doesn't count so I can shoot another 36 out in town.