You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thumbs up Alpine Archery has new staff shooter

Veteran archer and bowhunter, Art Champoux, has been named a new Alpine staff shooter. Art has been an archer/bowhunter since about 1958. He has been on about 10 different archery pro staffs. He is an outdoor writer and also has been a dealer for over 40 years and on several different staffs. SVL, Muzzy( for 25 years), Alpine, Bohning are just some he is on now.
    In the past he was an archery retailer for over 40 years. Also his long history of archery experience and archery knowledge put him on these staffs: Bear, PSE, Proline, Darton, a rep for Continental archery, and a staff shooter for
    York. He is also a co founder of The Mass bowhunters Assn and also a member of the staff that develped The New Hampshire Bowhunter Education Program.
    Last edited by toxo1cjb; 08-09-2010 at 10:56 AM. Reason: add new material

good luck Art...

Talking thanks

I have the experience, the business acumen and the desire. but I am 63,,,but going to give it all I have. Archery has been my whole life and I have, in the past given all my energies to teach bowhunting and archery to kids and grown ups. My mind is willling but my body is weak. But I do shoot every day.
    glad to be here.

Angry bowhunting is a mental disease

Actually that is a title for one of my many articles on www.bowhunting.net I say that because it does affect your brain. Your affected brain controls your wallet. Then it goes down from there. Art

Default Alpine archery

I have been hunting with an ALPINE bow and in my 50+ years of shooting and hunting archery it is very smooth and extremely quiet. I am extremely happy with it and hope to have another one next year. If you are considering a new bow consider and Alpine bow, you will be glad you did. Art Champoux