You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Question

Default Question

I have a '06 fred bear element i have bad hand shock from it and i want to put a FB CODE cam on here . will this work???
    tru-glo 5-pin sight
    Doinker Shorty A-bomb
    Tru-fire judge
    Easton LightSpeed 500s 6.5GPI
    100 Gr Muzzy-Bad to the bone-!!
    Bowhunters get more penatration!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yarddog View Post
    I have a '06 fred bear element i have bad hand shock from it and i want to put a FB CODE cam on here . will this work???
    Probably have to check with FB on that one. The element doesn't seem to be that bad a bow, what makes you want to change the cam? If it boils down to hand shock, I would try the STS system. Much cheaper in the long run. Changing cams would also lead to changing strings and cables. And for less than $50 the STS may solve your problem. Good Luck
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman View Post
    Probably have to check with FB on that one. The element doesn't seem to be that bad a bow, what makes you want to change the cam? If it boils down to hand shock, I would try the STS system. Much cheaper in the long run. Changing cams would also lead to changing strings and cables. And for less than $50 the STS may solve your problem. Good Luck
    agree STS is the answer and the bow will proabably shoot better w/the STS....also quieter
    I cut things up and split them down!

Those new FB bows are fantastic and a real deal at their prices. I agree with the others put an STS on it and you will not believe how much it will change the hand shock and vibration.

"HONDA"

You might check your cam timing and your tiller adjustment also. Sometimes if these are off it can cause a kick. I wouldn't think a cam change would help with hand shock. The STS advice might work. I had a Jennings CK 3.5 with the swing arm cable guard and shock stopper on it. It still had hand shock. That is why it cost me $275 brand new. It was a nice bow, just a little on the noisy side with a kick.

Hand shock means different things to different people. It is hard to know what degree of "shock" a person is referring to. I hope you get it figured out, because a shock free bow is very fun to shoot.....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps