You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Threaded View

Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar

Default LH Ladies / Youth Parker Challenger Purple Compound Competition Bow Very Nice

I have a Parker Challenger Left Hand Purple Ladies / Youth Compound Competition Bow for sale.

This bow is about two years old. I can't say for sure because it isn't my bow I am selling for a friend of mine.

This bow has a purple riser with purple cams and smoke grey and white limbs
    The bow itself has a few scratches on it from use but nothing major.

The weight on this bow is adjustable from 30-40 lb I think it is set on or about 35 lbs now. If you tell me how much weight you want on it I will have it adjusted before I ship it at no extra cost.

This bow is adjustable from 23-27 inch draw I believe right now it is about 27 but I am not exactly sure. The length is easily adjusted by simplly changing the cams. Most pro shops will have the different cams for different draw lenghts for few bucks a piece. If you happen to know the exact length you need then I can have it adjusted before I ship it at no extra charge to you.

This bow comes equipt with a basic three pin fiber optic sight / peep sight / kisser button / string loop / and a micro adjustable quick tune rest. The string is purple and white to match the bow.

I have never shipped an item like this before but I will only charge you what it cost me to ship it to you. I will send it however you want it however fast you want it, that choice is up to you.

Make me an offer!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at valee_girl70@yahoo.com or you can call me any time at 812-514-9409
    Last edited by rdnkgrl_robinhood; 06-29-2009 at 07:15 PM.