You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar

Default Truglo Brite Site Xtreme Lighted 5 pin sight and Whisker Biscuit rest W/ free shippin

I have these two items for sale together a TrugloŽ Brite Site XTREME Lighted Sight - Five Pin with premium violet sight light and a right hand Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot (small)

Both items are used but in very good working condition having only minor scratches from initial installation

I am asking $55 for both items and that includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental US shipping to other places may cost more.

The picture I have shown is a picture straight from Truglo, The only difference is that the one I have for sale has a yellow level the one in the picture is red

There are some minor scratches around the screw holes from installation other than that it is in great shape, all pins are in tact an the fiber optics work.

I have also installed a premium Violet sight light, I still have the original one that I will also include with this. The sight was just installed about two weeks and I paid $22 for light alone. This sight is less than six months old and I paid $55 for it new in September.

TrugloŽ Brite Site XTREME Lighted Sight - Five Pin

The lightweight composite pin guard has an extra-large 2" inner diameter for a wide circular field of view. The integrated, high-visibility, glow-in-the dark shooter's ring allows for quick and easy peep alignment in low-light conditions. Bracket can be adjusted for right- and left-handed shooters. Easy-to-see yellow level has two vertical bars. Markings for precise windage and elevation adjustments. Included is a Premium Violet LED reduces pin glare. Pins are .029" diameter. Fully assembled.

If you have any question please feel free to email me at valee_girl70@yahoo.com

thank you for looking
    rdnkgrl_robinhood
    valee_girl70@yahoo.com
    Last edited by rdnkgrl_robinhood; 06-29-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar

Default this sight has been sold

this sight has been sold