You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Bstinger bar question ????

So I like the concept behind the adjustability of the Bstinger bars, but I don't care much for the big disc on the "hunting" bar.

Has anyone used the Freestyle 12" v-bar for the forward stabilizer for BHFS class ? Just seems like I could really fine tune the amount of weight I want with the smaller stackable discs.

Can a person order the "Fusion" bar without the big disc and then add the stack weights instead ?

If you use small weights it will not longer be legal for BH class if you get any amount of weight on it. That is why the disc is so big. The common setup around here seems to be 8 or 10" with an 8 or 11 oz weight.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Dang, surely I could go with a shorter bar...don't they make a 10 or a 8.5 ? Don't mean to upset anyone, but i just don't like the look of the big disc....

You can indeed go with a shorter bar. But, the disc is what makes these types of stabs work soo well.

Give the smaller weights a try and let us know what you think.