You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: WTT for Bow

Default WTT for Bow

I have a Knight Disc Rifle .50 cal. with a 3x9 wide Bushnell Scope. I have taken it hunting once and shoot it approx 15 times, in great condition! I also have a Benelli Nova shotgun with a Pattern Master choke tube(best out there!) and a climbing stand. I am willing to trade any combination of these for a good Mathews, Hoyt, Ross, Bow Tech bow. I will obviously include all the material to clean and shoot the muzzleloader along with a soft case for it and the shotgun. I have other guns that might interest you so let me know what you think.

You can contact me at any time call or text at 501.944.1212 or oblrjr@gmail.com. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas.

P.S. I tried to upload pictures but they are too big. I can send any pics to anyone that would like to look. Thanks and LETS MAKE A DEAL!!!

I just read the rules and it states that non archery items are able to trade here but I cant figure out how to delete it. Help! Its my first post. Sorry mods!

Default oops!

What kind of bow ya lookin' for, huntin', 3-d, plinker? Drop me an e-mail @ TinMan3263@aol.com