11-05-2010, 12:46 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Presley's Tournament List of Registrants, Nov. 5, 2010
The latest List of Registrants, as of Nov. 5, 10:00AM CST is posted on the Presley's Outdoors Web-site
At this time, ALL SHOOTING LINES ARE FULL.
However, slots can, and likely will, open up due to Cancellations.
We do not have any "waiting lists" or priority lists, but you can check the web-site for openings in only a few seconds:
We are also asking that those that are already in the tournament and have a line time to not go in and try to change their line time on a whim.
Please allow others that aren't into the tournament an opportunity to join us.
REMEMBER: FIRST CLICK WILL GET THE PICK!
Here is a QUICK WAY TO FIND OUT IF THERE ARE OPENINGS ON SHOOTING LINES, and HOW MANY:
1. Go to www.presleysoutdoors.com
2. Scroll down to the picture that has "Register for 2010 Midwest Open" on it. Click on this picture.
3. Click on the writing that says " Presley's Midwest Open Saturday Line times (Must Purchase)"
4. Click on the Drop down box, and the lines with open slots on them will come up. If a line time is NOT there, then it is still full.
5. Select the line time, give it a few seconds, and the number of open slots will be given.
It is as simple as that...if you are a "waiter" to see if things open up. Again, these slots can come open quickly, and just as quickly close. We can't possibly keep a waiting list or a priority list for those that want to change line times; it would create havoc, and somebody will get lost in that unnecessary shuffle.
Thus, if you want to see if some slots are open, follow the above procedure. It only takes a few seconds.
Thanks for everyone's interest and support of this tournament.
field14 (Tom D.)
By field14 in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
By Rhino in forum Tournament DiscussionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:39 PM
By Daniel Boone in forum Tournament DiscussionsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2010, 04:31 PM
By field14 in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:27 PM
By field14 in forum Tournament DiscussionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2009, 09:39 PM