You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best Bow On the market

I want to know what you guys think is the best bow on the market right now. Facts, specs, experience, and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Default Bow

Best bow on the market for what?

Tournament or hunting or both?

Elite Pure bow or GT500 is a good all around bow.

You can get all the specs at Elitearchery.com.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Talking Here's what I think !

Here we go again , just what we need another my bow is better than so and so's bow thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Here we go again , just what we need another my bow is better than so and so's bow thread !
    but my bow is better than yours

jk

No one bow is best for all people. You need to do a little driving around to different shops and shoot every bow they have. Because you never know....that $300 bow may feel and shoot better for you than the $900 bow. Thats the great thing about archery, there is a bow out there for everyone. Personally I like the Mathews, Bowtechs, and Bear bows. I also really liked a couple Hoyt bows but not enough to give up my SB XT. Don't ever let anyone tell you that there bow is better than yours. They are complete and total idiots. Unless it is a freindly razzing among friends.

"HONDA"

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by shark3 View Post
    but my bow is better than yours

jk
    Just rub it in , because my Hoyt bow is so old that it was used before the Chineese discovered gun powder !

to me the best bow on the market is the one i make the most on when i sell it . to you it should be the one that feels best to you not what someone else likes me included.like me i shoot the bows i sell and dont really care much about the ones i dont carry unless im working on them . evan if they may or may not be better .

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    No one bow is best for all people. You need to do a little driving around to different shops and shoot every bow they have. Because you never know....that $300 bow may feel and shoot better for you than the $900 bow. Thats the great thing about archery, there is a bow out there for everyone. Personally I like the Mathews, Bowtechs, and Bear bows. I also really liked a couple Hoyt bows but not enough to give up my SB XT. Don't ever let anyone tell you that there bow is better than yours. They are complete and total idiots. Unless it is a freindly razzing among friends.
    couldnt have said it any better. personally i like the pse's better than any other brand they just seem to fit me better but that dont make them any better. just go shoot as many brands and decide for youreself.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

PSE IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN......for me lol.

Do what everyone else said, shoot several to find out what bow feels best to you. I went from a Elite GTO, to a Bowtech Captain, to a Bowtech Guardian, to my Xforce GX. I liked some bows draw, some bows grip, others felt smoother and sounded quiet. It all depends on the shooter and not others 2 cents.

I really like the response i got from everyone, because i have been tired of people sayin oh this brand is best because i own one or this brand sucks cause i dont own one. i used to shoot pse and loved it, then switched to bear and i love their bows, im currently shooting a truth 2 darkhorse it shoots great for me i love it, but i have also shot my friends z7 and i love that bow as well one of my only complaints was the grip but that can be fixed. i also really liked the diamond marquis, and the omen by pse im glad to hear that there are still guys out there that think its your own personal opinion and experience that matters.

Talking A little known fact !

I never let anyone handle my bows , as I got a harem of them . I believe that my bows are forever and thus they are Martins , Bear & but most of 'em are Hoyts !

Quote Originally Posted by kleve View Post
    I want to know what you guys think is the best bow on the market right now. Facts, specs, experience, and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I think you clicked the wrong link. Maybe this is what you're looking for.

http://forums.mathewsinc.com/

The OK Archery Renegade 8 from Germany is the best bow for me.
    Love its craftsmanship, superb balance, and shoot-ability.
    Good luck finding the best bow for you.
    OK Archery Renegade 8.
    The best bow nobody knows !

If you are looking dont just drive around and shoot them once. Shoot them a couple of times. I made that mistake once I went and shot a bow (a new brand to me) thought it was great bought it and sold it a month and a half later and went back to what I knew would work for me. I heard a friend that is a dealer actually tell someone that once. If your not sure its for you come back in a few days and shoot it again. you might have more questions then
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Just want everybodys input on the best bow on the market. Looking to buy one, and know all the equipment that is going to go on it but just need to buy the bow. Was thinking about the TRUTH 2, by bear archery, but don't really know. Any input would be appreciated.....

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

Like they have said, there is no such thing as the best bow on the market.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Quote Originally Posted by terrence96 View Post
    Just want everybodys input on the best bow on the market. Looking to buy one, and know all the equipment that is going to go on it but just need to buy the bow. Was thinking about the TRUTH 2, by bear archery, but don't really know. Any input would be appreciated.....
    i had a Truth 2 wish i kept it it was a great shooting bow one of my favorites
    i've had PSE Hoyt and Elite since then love my Elites but still wish i would have kept the Truth 2

the best bow on the market is different for everyone, depending on your needs, what you like in a bow, ATA, BH, dual or single cam, etc etc

If you liked the Truth 2 your not alone! It was one of the best! I am now shooting a 2011 Bear Carnage. The grip is the same as the Truth 2 and its got a little longer brace hight with more speed and about the same mass weight. One of the best out there right now! and its still a Smooth one cam!

Look around and around then choose what you like! There is a lot of great bows out there!

If you have a chance , try to shoot Elite Pure #60 .
    After that , you might know which bow is currently best on the market .
    Not fun boy by any means , btw .
    Cheers !