You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1. #21
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big scores View Post
    The pro 3000 is the only new bow on darton's web sight, and it is the only one of the 2007 lineup that my dealer doesn't have.
    Time to switch I guess... you've already used all the luck up that your current Darton has and now its time to switch to something new
    No I'm not dead

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by big scores View Post
    The pro 3000 is the only new bow on darton's web sight, and it is the only one of the 2007 lineup that my dealer doesn't have.

    You can find two new bows on the Darton site for a while now

    http://dartonarchery.com/Pro3000.htm

    http://dartonarchery.com/AS300.htm

    If I was to choose two it would be these two.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    Here it is! Very excited about shooting some distance ASAP. Sword 3rd Plane with Sword 4X lens and .010 pins. GKF Infinity with Premo Blade. I have some custom string on order from ProString as well. So far I have not tried a target stabilizer just using my hunting stabilizer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #24
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    Here it is! Very excited about shooting some distance ASAP. Sword 3rd Plane with Sword 4X lens and .010 pins. GKF Infinity with Premo Blade. I have some custom string on order from ProString as well. So far I have not tried a target stabilizer just using my hunting stabilizer.
    no peep????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    Specialty installed last night. Yellow clarifier with the Sword 4 power and I can read the paper. I am knocking the eyes out of the target.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    I am getting a solid 322 fps right now with factory strings.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    How does 327 FPS and quiet look. This truly fantastic to shoot. Here are some of the Darton PRO3000 configurations. 60# draw weight,30" draw length,Gold Tip Pro 22'S 303 grain total arrow weight, ProString Yellow and Green Varregated custom bow strings. Rex and his people have produced a grand slam winner with this bow. Thank You
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #28
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    How does 327 FPS and quiet look. This truly fantastic to shoot. Here are some of the Darton PRO3000 configurations. 60# draw weight,30" draw length,Gold Tip Pro 22'S 303 grain total arrow weight, ProString Yellow and Green Varregated custom bow strings. Rex and his people have produced a grand slam winner with this bow. Thank You
    are you serious???

    also I think a tornado may have hit your work bench there......what did it look like....wondering if it was the same one that hit mine???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #29
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    are you serious???

    also I think a tornado may have hit your work bench there......what did it look like....wondering if it was the same one that hit mine???
    You know what they say...a empty bench is a sign of an empty mind...
    Or was that...oh never mind...


  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    This bow is hold on target better than any other I have ever shot. I might play around and get some Halo serving for the cables and add the Windstalker! That should bump it up to 330!

  11. #31
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    This bow is hold on target better than any other I have ever shot. I might play around and get some Halo serving for the cables and add the Windstalker! That should bump it up to 330!
    you really need 3 more feet per second????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Default

    YES I know it just a number but it is the upper end of extremely fast and its shootable.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    GOD'S COUNTRY
    Posts
    3

    Default Pro4000 & Pro5000

    jUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS TRIED THE NEW PRO4000 OR THE PRO5000. i VERY INTERESTED IN EITHER OF THEM. IF YOU HAVE TRIED THESE BOWS OUT HOW IS THE DRAW CYCLE, SPEED , AND QIETNEST. THANKS.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by AR34RAM&1/2 View Post
    jUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS TRIED THE NEW PRO4000 OR THE PRO5000. i VERY INTERESTED IN EITHER OF THEM. IF YOU HAVE TRIED THESE BOWS OUT HOW IS THE DRAW CYCLE, SPEED , AND QIETNEST. THANKS.
    It draw smother than the cams on the Pro 2000/3000. Matter of fact its a different cam. Quiet yes and little movement. I have the Tundra and really have done well with it over the last three years and I think the Pro4000 would be a great replacement for it.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    I shot a 291 with 9X's last Thursday. I finally have put together a sight tape that works right.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    I shot my first out door 3D with this bow and its great. I am going to have to make a change to my pins. I currently shoot 20,30 and 40 yard pin settings. The 20 is so close to the 30 it made it difficult to gap shoot targets under 30 yards. So this mean i am going to try to shoot it with out a 20 yards pin just leaving me with two pins.. 30 and 40 that it! I will {should} have a better picture of the target and with 332 FPS I can be off by 4 yards on most targets and still be in the 10 ring.

  17. #37
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Nice looking bow. 6-1/4 Brace height, I am starting to get flashbacks of my supertec. I hope it works out well for ya.
    I wouldnt worry about brace height!! Its over rated. Its all in the riser design that eliminates all the arm slap that you used to get w/ the older short brace bows. Like the X-force, arm slapping is non-existant. Dartons design works pretty much the same way!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Default

    I have really put a lot of hard hits on my Gold Tip Pro 22'S and pin nocks have been tough as nails. I have had several hard hits and they usually break the nock its self. Once in a while I have destroyed the metal pin. I did not think robin hood was realistic possible. Any ways it was a 30 yard shot and I was checking my Sword 3rd plane sights when it happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    372

    Talking

    The big picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. #40
    get'n rid of target panic STRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    robinhoods are cool but not cool at the same time
    .

    Carbon Matrix

    Certified NASP Instructor

Similar Threads

  1. Darton Way To Go
    By TEN RING in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 02:59 PM
  2. 2008 Darton pro3000
    By Dartarcher in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:08 PM
  3. 08 Darton pro3000
    By Dartarcher in forum Bows for sale or trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. 2007 New Darton PRO 3000 add!
    By whitetail99 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 10:04 AM
  5. Darton Maverick as a first bow?
    By Eagleeye in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 04:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •