You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by big scores View Post
    The pro 3000 is the only new bow on darton's web sight, and it is the only one of the 2007 lineup that my dealer doesn't have.
    Time to switch I guess... you've already used all the luck up that your current Darton has and now its time to switch to something new
    No I'm not dead

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by big scores View Post
    The pro 3000 is the only new bow on darton's web sight, and it is the only one of the 2007 lineup that my dealer doesn't have.

You can find two new bows on the Darton site for a while now

http://dartonarchery.com/Pro3000.htm

http://dartonarchery.com/AS300.htm

If I was to choose two it would be these two.

Talking

Here it is! Very excited about shooting some distance ASAP. Sword 3rd Plane with Sword 4X lens and .010 pins. GKF Infinity with Premo Blade. I have some custom string on order from ProString as well. So far I have not tried a target stabilizer just using my hunting stabilizer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by whitetail99 View Post
    Here it is! Very excited about shooting some distance ASAP. Sword 3rd Plane with Sword 4X lens and .010 pins. GKF Infinity with Premo Blade. I have some custom string on order from ProString as well. So far I have not tried a target stabilizer just using my hunting stabilizer.
    no peep????
    I cut things up and split them down!

Talking

Specialty installed last night. Yellow clarifier with the Sword 4 power and I can read the paper. I am knocking the eyes out of the target.

Talking

I am getting a solid 322 fps right now with factory strings.

Talking

How does 327 FPS and quiet look. This truly fantastic to shoot. Here are some of the Darton PRO3000 configurations. 60# draw weight,30" draw length,Gold Tip Pro 22'S 303 grain total arrow weight, ProString Yellow and Green Varregated custom bow strings. Rex and his people have produced a grand slam winner with this bow. Thank You

How does 327 FPS and quiet look. This truly fantastic to shoot. Here are some of the Darton PRO3000 configurations. 60# draw weight,30" draw length,Gold Tip Pro 22'S 303 grain total arrow weight, ProString Yellow and Green Varregated custom bow strings. Rex and his people have produced a grand slam winner with this bow. Thank You
    are you serious???

also I think a tornado may have hit your work bench there......what did it look like....wondering if it was the same one that hit mine???

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    are you serious???

also I think a tornado may have hit your work bench there......what did it look like....wondering if it was the same one that hit mine???
    You know what they say...a empty bench is a sign of an empty mind...
    Or was that...oh never mind...

Talking

This bow is hold on target better than any other I have ever shot. I might play around and get some Halo serving for the cables and add the Windstalker! That should bump it up to 330!

This bow is hold on target better than any other I have ever shot. I might play around and get some Halo serving for the cables and add the Windstalker! That should bump it up to 330!
    you really need 3 more feet per second????

YES I know it just a number but it is the upper end of extremely fast and its shootable.

Default Pro4000 & Pro5000

jUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS TRIED THE NEW PRO4000 OR THE PRO5000. i VERY INTERESTED IN EITHER OF THEM. IF YOU HAVE TRIED THESE BOWS OUT HOW IS THE DRAW CYCLE, SPEED , AND QIETNEST. THANKS.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AR34RAM&1/2 View Post
    jUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS TRIED THE NEW PRO4000 OR THE PRO5000. i VERY INTERESTED IN EITHER OF THEM. IF YOU HAVE TRIED THESE BOWS OUT HOW IS THE DRAW CYCLE, SPEED , AND QIETNEST. THANKS.
    It draw smother than the cams on the Pro 2000/3000. Matter of fact its a different cam. Quiet yes and little movement. I have the Tundra and really have done well with it over the last three years and I think the Pro4000 would be a great replacement for it.

Talking

I shot a 291 with 9X's last Thursday. I finally have put together a sight tape that works right.

Talking

I shot my first out door 3D with this bow and its great. I am going to have to make a change to my pins. I currently shoot 20,30 and 40 yard pin settings. The 20 is so close to the 30 it made it difficult to gap shoot targets under 30 yards. So this mean i am going to try to shoot it with out a 20 yards pin just leaving me with two pins.. 30 and 40 that it! I will {should} have a better picture of the target and with 332 FPS I can be off by 4 yards on most targets and still be in the 10 ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Nice looking bow. 6-1/4 Brace height, I am starting to get flashbacks of my supertec. I hope it works out well for ya.
    I wouldnt worry about brace height!! Its over rated. Its all in the riser design that eliminates all the arm slap that you used to get w/ the older short brace bows. Like the X-force, arm slapping is non-existant. Dartons design works pretty much the same way!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I have really put a lot of hard hits on my Gold Tip Pro 22'S and pin nocks have been tough as nails. I have had several hard hits and they usually break the nock its self. Once in a while I have destroyed the metal pin. I did not think robin hood was realistic possible. Any ways it was a 30 yard shot and I was checking my Sword 3rd plane sights when it happened.

Talking

The big picture

robinhoods are cool but not cool at the same time

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor