You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Bowtech Commander on order

While I decided that I just needed to have the Bowtech Commander. So after really thinking about it over the last week or so I finally decided to place the order with my local Bowtech dealer. So the Commander 70#@27.5 draw in standard camo . I did think about optional color but that would include additional cost. . I do believe this will be a very solid shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    While I decided that I just needed to have the Bowtech Commander. So after really thinking about it over the last week or so I finally decided to place the order with my local Bowtech dealer. So the Commander 70#@27.5 draw in standard camo . I did think about optional color but that would include additional cost. . I do believe this will be a very solid shooter.
    what colors are they available in????
    I cut things up and split them down!

optional camo colors: realtree hardwoods grey, and hardwoods green and mossy oak brush. Target colors:black marble, smoked chrome and chrome. I just could not see spending extra cash on a bow in a different color that will shoot the same. I was originally thinking about a target color but the camo color will work for me plus this bow really looks cool in the standrd camo IMO.

Did they give you an estimated delivery time?
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

The way I figure it since this bow is not due to be released from the manufacture till Jan. I figured I would beat the rush and order early. Since the guardian was released I heard that bunches on backorder. So I figured if I ordered with dealer now I might see it mid to end of Jan. Not in any hurry I will hunt with my SBXT in Jan. and shoot Vegas in Feb. I do now that I'm the first to order one with my local dealer.

Default Congrats

I havent seen one yet but it should be a shooter.

I shot the Guardian yesterday! Man what a nice shooting bow, you can hear the click of your release and then the arrow hits the target and that's about it!
    I'm sure you'll be happy with your order.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Congrats on the new bow Frank. I love to hear of guys getting new bows. Remember in February or so when it finally gets in we need pics pics pics pics. I have not yet made it to the local Bowtech dealer to shoot any of the new lineup. Maybe sometime this week. What kind of price were you quoted for the Guardian and Commander???

"HONDA"

Well the msrp on both the guardian and the commander I was told $799. but I was given a deal. The last time I went into this shop to buy a bow money in hand ended up buying a Mathews SBXT from a different dealer. That was just in October. Plus I have gotten to know the dealer and have spent good money in his store, plus shoot in the indoor range. Plus I'm sure he knows I will be spending more money to outfit my new commander when it comes in. Now I just have to work a few more hrs OT. for the next few weeks.