You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Question thebassprobungle

i took my 03 pearson 440quad there to bring my draw down to 28 well theysnapped my string and shattered my com. i got it back a week later and i would like to know the correct way to string my bow andcheck to see that i have the correct cams on . pleasehelp!!!!!!!

find your closest local dealer.

First, Welcome to the forum...

Second, I would find a local dealer like archeryfreak said and let them look at the bow...

Have you had it out since you got it back? Does something seem wrong or you just want to be sure?

First off to the forum. I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Definately find a reputable pro shop with a bow technician and not a chain store that just hires off the street to work on your valuable merchandise. And before I get bashed I know some chain store techs are good bow techs but I have found many are not and it is not worth having my bow worked on by a novice. Its like taking your car to the local grocery store and having the bag boy do some major work to it. I hope everything turns out ok for you and please keep posting. We love pictures here so if possible show us your bow.

"HONDA"

have to agree w/everyone else and say go find a good pro shop.....
    I cut things up and split them down!