You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 870
  1. #141
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Happy early Fathers Day..................
    Right back at ya Brother!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  2. #142
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Happy early Fathers Day..................
    Another one Gatoreye has missed !

  3. #143
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Another one Gatoreye has missed !
    He's getting slow in his old age.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  4. #144
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    He's getting slow in his old age.
    Let's hope that he doesn't get like some dog that has been hit by too many passing cars and just spins in circles !

  5. #145
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking " Happy Camper " !

    I was out riding one of my road bikes today , and of course checking out those needed restrooms available to all of us hard corp bikers !

    Maybe by RAGBRAI time , the corn will be tall enough !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #146
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    HAHA..... Do you have your own personal photagrapher?
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  7. #147
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Another one Gatoreye has missed !
    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    He's getting slow in his old age.


    Come on that's not fair.......you guys know I'm not at work on the weekends.


    But I did miss the first day of summer.

    So

    Happy second day of summer

  8. #148
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I was out riding one of my road bikes today , and of course checking out those needed restrooms available to all of us hard corp bikers !

    Maybe by RAGBRAI time , the corn will be tall enough !


    Nice still action photo's.......


    explains why the corn in Iowa is always so big...

  9. #149
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    HAHA..... Do you have your own personal photagrapher?
    First off , these photos that you see are just showing you both sides of my sweaty body , standing in that too short corn field that will be a good place for some relief later on !

    I wonder what you were thinking ?

  10. #150
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Nice still action photo's.......


    explains why the corn in Iowa is always so big...
    We dream big here in westcentral Iowa !

  11. #151
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Come on that's not fair.......you guys know I'm not at work on the weekends.


    But I did miss the first day of summer.

    So

    Happy second day of summer


    Cmon Gator...... Thats like wishing us belated birthday. You know when its late you have to bring better gifts than if it were on time. We look to you for guidance on our upcoming holidays. Without it happening on time the whole system fails. We really need you to step up your game a bit.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  12. #152
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    First off , these photos that you see are just showing you both sides of my sweaty body , standing in that too short corn field that will be a good place for some relief later on !

    I wonder what you were thinking ?
    I was wondering who the hell was riding around with you taking your picture while you piss in the corn? Thats all.....
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  13. #153
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Cmon Gator...... Thats like wishing us belated birthday. You know when its late you have to bring better gifts than if it were on time. We look to you for guidance on our upcoming holidays. Without it happening on time the whole system fails. We really need you to step up your game a bit.
    I cry your pardon

    Beer made me do it.

    Just incase I get side tracked

    Happy 4th of July

    Now I'm going out to light the first pack of firecrackers to celebrate

  14. #154
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I cry your pardon

    Beer made me do it.

    Just incase I get side tracked

    Happy 4th of July

    Now I'm going out to light the first pack of firecrackers to celebrate

    Now you're back on track. Keep up the good work and be careful with those firecrackers.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  15. #155
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Now you're back on track. Keep up the good work and be careful with those firecrackers.
    I got this.....why I haven't burnt off my eyebrows in over 4 years.

    You wold think after 45 years I would be out of the--"hey hold my beer and watch this" stage

  16. #156
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Gatoreye , you are suppose to stay away from them firecrackers to watch 'em !

  17. #157
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I got this.....why I haven't burnt off my eyebrows in over 4 years.

    You wold think after 45 years I would be out of the--"hey hold my beer and watch this" stage

    Famous last words of many a hillbilly!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  18. #158
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    So who's doing what for the forth???

    I think I'm going to load up my herd and go camping, where I'm going to drink large amounts of beer, eat like a pig, smoke big fat cigars and do alittle fishing.

    Ok reality is.....I'm taking my wife and kids camping where I'll work like a dog trying to keep them all from killing each other, cook a lot of food that nobody wants to eat, cut firewood, clean, slap a ton of mosquitoes, and probably end up trying to set off some fire works in the rain..........Sounds like fun, right?

  19. #159
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I'm going fishing this upcoming 4th of July weekend with my new buddy , who thinks I'm the greatest archer that has ever lived as long as I still have plenty of beer in the cooler , I like folks like him !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. #160
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I beginning to think Carpy has his own paparazzi following him around taking pictures.


    Cool hat......I got one just like it I use for fishing too.

Similar Threads

  1. new 3d set up for next year
    By bellysweat in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Happy New Year
    By dzingale in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:52 AM
  3. First Year Bowhunting. Second year hunting.
    By VE6WTF in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 06:20 AM
  4. first 3-D of the year 4 me
    By CSS Shooter in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 07:21 PM
  5. first 3-d of the year....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •