You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 870
  1. #241
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Probably has a personal assistant too.
    He's got it made in the shade !

  2. #242
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    No assistant............but I do have a window, on the other side of the office.

    But if we down size much more I'll be on the other side of the window looking in real soon.

    That'll suck starting out on the bottom again.

  3. #243
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    No assistant............but I do have a window, on the other side of the office.

    But if we down size much more I'll be on the other side of the window looking in real soon.

    That'll suck starting out on the bottom again.


    I hope that doesnt happen to you bud. Someones has to post during the day when Carpy cant.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  4. #244
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    I hope that doesnt happen to you bud. Someones has to post during the day when Carpy cant.

    Maybe our buddy Gatoreye will never have that happen !

  5. #245
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Maybe our buddy Gatoreye will never have that happen !
    I'm going to say this quietly so I don't get Smokes wound up on this thread too

    Here's hoping the economy get straighten around real soon so everyone can keep there jobs and the rest can get back to work.

    Stupid politicians messin with things they have no business messing with.

  6. #246
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    I'm thinking all this stimulus money was a joke , it should of been done Ronny Reagan"s way with all of us toughing things out with higer taxes to booth , that way it would take longer and we would learn a good lesson !


  7. #247
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Happy Cow Appreciation Day everyone................

    http://holidayinsights.com/moreholid...ciationday.htm


    "HONDA"

  8. #248
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Happy Cow Appreciation Day everyone................

    http://holidayinsights.com/moreholid...ciationday.htm


    I have always appreciated cows.







    For the burger and the steaks!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  9. #249
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I'm going to say this quietly so I don't get Smokes wound up on this thread too

    Here's hoping the economy get straighten around real soon so everyone can keep there jobs and the rest can get back to work.

    Stupid politicians messin with things they have no business messing with.


    Im with you 100% on that one bud!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  10. #250
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Thumbs up I agree with you !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Im with you 100% on that one bud!!
    But time wil tell , and thank god it hasn't been all that bad here in Iowa !

  11. #251
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    But time wil tell , and thank god it hasn't been all that bad here in Iowa !


    Hopefully we all survive this mess.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  12. #252
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Hopefully we all survive this mess.
    It was worst in the early 80s when alot of folks just left this state , than it is now here in Iowa !


  13. #253
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It was worst in the early 80s when alot of folks just left this state , than it is now here in Iowa !



    I hear ya. The unemployment rate in my area is close to being the highest in the state. I work in the automotive industry and thank God every day that I've made it through this mess so far.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  14. #254
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    http://www.holidayinsights.com/other/icecreamday.htm

    NOW GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR PART EVERYONE. EAT TONS OF ICE CREAM.


    "HONDA"

  15. #255
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    http://www.holidayinsights.com/other/icecreamday.htm

    NOW GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR PART EVERYONE. EAT TONS OF ICE CREAM.
    Now thats a holiday I can get behind!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  16. #256
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I have ice cream about everyday , so I'm ahead of the program !

  17. #257
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    WOW is it hot and its just gonna get hotter. Had a family get together today. Spent a little time outside and a lot of time in the AC.


    "HONDA"

  18. #258
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    WOW is it hot and its just gonna get hotter. Had a family get together today. Spent a little time outside and a lot of time in the AC.
    I was out bicycle riding , did 42 + miles , was real early ( riding from 7:00 = 10:15 ) this morning before the heat got to the mid nineties !

    I love air conditioning !


  19. #259
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I was out bicycle riding , did 42 + miles , was real early ( riding from 7:00 = 10:15 ) this morning before the heat got to the mid nineties !

    I love air conditioning !

    I did 38 miles today.........on my Honda


    "HONDA"

  20. #260
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I did 38 miles today.........on my Honda
    Hope the wind kept you cool !



Similar Threads

  1. new 3d set up for next year
    By bellysweat in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 12:11 PM
  2. Happy New Year
    By dzingale in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:52 AM
  3. First Year Bowhunting. Second year hunting.
    By VE6WTF in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:20 AM
  4. first 3-D of the year 4 me
    By CSS Shooter in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. first 3-d of the year....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •