You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 870
  1. #341
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    quitter


    With the speed the hunting section moves you'll still have plenty of time to come to the off topic section, unless your a real slow reader.

    Heck I can cover the whole site in about a half hour even with all the dumb post I make.

    He will be back. Not enough movement in that section for him.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  2. #342
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    He will be back. Not enough movement in that section for him.
    Yeah, the older you get the more you apperciate a good movement.

  3. #343
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Yeah, the older you get the more you apperciate a good movement.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  4. #344
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default Just so you all know....

    I don't feel like doing crap today.

    I don't feel like being here.

    I don't feel like dealing with the dumb axx that sits next to me.

    Yesterday was two for one taco night at the bar so I know he'll have bad gas.....again.

    In gerneral I just have a all around bad attitude.

    Just so you know............

  5. #345
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I don't feel like doing crap today.

    I don't feel like being here.

    I don't feel like dealing with the dumb axx that sits next to me.

    Yesterday was two for one taco night at the bar so I know he'll have bad gas.....again.

    In gerneral I just have a all around bad attitude.

    Just so you know............

    Sounds like someone has a case of the "monday's" (on thursday).
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  6. #346
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Sounds like someone has a case of the "monday's" (on thursday).
    Today's much better.

    I'm on my count down to beer thirdy already.

  7. #347
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Today's much better.

    I'm on my count down to beer thirdy already.


    A cold beer does sound pretty good right now.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  8. #348
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    It was....I couldn't wait and had one for lunch. It was so good I had 2.

    But that's it....a man's got to draw the line somewhere

  9. #349
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    It was....I couldn't wait and had one for lunch. It was so good I had 2.

    But that's it....a man's got to draw the line somewhere


    The only thing better than a cold beer is two cold beers!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  10. #350
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Labor day is almost here...........time to take the kids camping, swat bugs, build huge bone fires, argue with the old lady, and freeze at night.....can't wait.

  11. #351
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Labor day is almost here...........time to take the kids camping, swat bugs, build huge bone fires, argue with the old lady, and freeze at night.....can't wait.

    My wife wouldnt go camping if I paid her to go. Have fun!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  12. #352
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    My wife loves to camp........just as long as I do all the work.


    I don't mind, it's better than sitting around the house all weekend.

  13. #353
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    My wife loves to camp........just as long as I do all the work.


    I don't mind, it's better than sitting around the house all weekend.


    True. I wish I could afford to go someplace for a week or so and just do nothing but sit around a fire and relax.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  14. #354
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    True. I wish I could afford to go someplace for a week or so and just do nothing but sit around a fire and relax.
    just for the long weekend............we have some friends that own a old gravel pit...............makes for a cheap weekend away, kids can run and stomp and yell without pissing off other happy campers and if they get to loud for us we send them to the other side of the lake. Perfect.

  15. #355
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Sounds like a good time.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  16. #356
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Planning on a nice couple of days at the Lake. Looks like the first of the week is going to start some nice weather. bouttime......


    "HONDA"

  17. #357
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Looks like were going from short weather to jacket weather all in the same weekend.

  18. #358
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Looks like were going from short weather to jacket weather all in the same weekend.


    Im all for the jacket weather!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  19. #359
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    im all for the jacket weather!!
    ditto..............


    "HONDA"

  20. #360
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    ditto..............


    AC off and windows open tonight ! WOOOOOHOOOOO
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Similar Threads

  1. new 3d set up for next year
    By bellysweat in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 12:11 PM
  2. Happy New Year
    By dzingale in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:52 AM
  3. First Year Bowhunting. Second year hunting.
    By VE6WTF in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:20 AM
  4. first 3-D of the year 4 me
    By CSS Shooter in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 06:21 PM
  5. first 3-d of the year....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •