You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default WTB CSS Challenger Cam Modules

I have a Custom Shooting System (CSS) Challenger with 29" & 30" modules. Looking for a variety of other sizes to use.

Default i have a couple sets

just like the title says.

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

Default CSS Modules

I am interested in getting a few modules. What are the codes on the modules? What sizes do you have? How can we make arrangements? How much do want to sell them for? What kind of other parts do you have?

Sorry for the twenty questions.

I enjoy shooting my challenger bow tremendously. My son-in-law is interested in getting a bow. I was thinking about setting this bow up for him.

It must have been a blow to you when CSS went out of business. I hear from Chuck and see him occasionally, but we were not close friends.

I have complete sets of mods. I have one CSS String stop left several sets of thier string silincers, rocker pivots for the limb pockets. I also have one of the smaller idler wheels to match a P3 single cam. I still have a couple of the draw stops as well. I still have my Challenger as well as my Daughter has hers and my wife still has her Encore. As far as price I belive Chuck and Peggy sold them for for $15.00 or $20.00 a piece. Price will depend on how many you want. I will treat you right on them. I will take a USPS M/O for payment. I have a some of the side plate grips too. Let me know what you need. Chuck and Peggy are some of the Best People I know. I am glad Chuck has gone with Carbon Tech so he can continue to produce Bows. Like I said just let me know what you want and if you need any help.

Chuck Marts

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff

Default help identifying a CSS single cam bow

I recently purchased a CSS single cam bow, serial #525716. What can you tell me about this bow? Model? String length? Buss/cable lengths? Are there any cam modules still available for draw length? It is a 70# set at 29" now. Where could I get a replacement string set for it?

Can you post a pic of the bow so I can see the cam system and I need to know the axle to axle and I can get you all of the string and cable info. But I do need that info and pic.

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff

Default WTB CSS Challenger Cam Modules

I am looking for all the necessary parts to get rid of the banana seat on my f4 and swap it with the f4i tail section so that I have two seats. If anyone has the parts or knows how I could get my hands on the parts let me know.