You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default New Illinois Bow Hunter

Just want to introduce myself. name is Keith as you can tell I'm new to this sight and new to archery as well. I just finished up my first season bowhunting ever. I learned a lot but I found out I have long way to go. I'll be asking a lot of questions from time to time just want to learn all I can. Thanks everybody

This is a great little forum. I think you will really enjoy it. Some forums are very large and you get lost, not here. There's a lot of seasoned archers that use this forum and they have a ton of information to share. Welcome aboard.
    Hoyt Bows, Shrewd sights, Carter index, Tru Ball hinge, Trophy Taker Rest, Doinker Stabilizers, Carbon Express XJ 27's, Vapor Trail Strings, Nikon Binos.

Welcome to the site Keith!

Questions ask away, there’s a lot of great knowledge lurking here and some here know more then what they lead folks to believe.

Good luck and have fun with the sport of archery

JDX--
    The only one that is your competitor is the air between your ears!

Default Welcome

Lots of good members here and some fine hunters and archers. Feel free to ask and post anything.

DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

I have to throw the big out there and i will agree this is the (best) archery related site out there. a lot of good members here.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Default Kinda new myself

Quote Originally Posted by KDarcher75 View Post
    Just want to introduce myself. name is Keith as you can tell I'm new to this sight and new to archery as well. I just finished up my first season bowhunting ever. I learned a lot but I found out I have long way to go. I'll be asking a lot of questions from time to time just want to learn all I can. Thanks everybody
    Hey There! Im' kinda new myself. Not totally new but new enough to say so. Ya see, My dad and I used to shoot way back when I was just a kid not more than 8 or 9 yrs old. It was the best time that I can remember and wanted to have more great memorries. Im 42 now and have lots to learn and just want to hve more great memorries and hopefully meet new friends.

I'm from just SE of Mt Vernon. If you wanna get together sometime, shoot bows, shoot the bull, or demolish a good steak, let me know!

Welcome!!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by KDarcher75 View Post
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Welcome and stop into obsession sometime and shoot with us. There are about 5 or so of us regulars that shoot every day there around 1pm