You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Average Cost

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    You only live once and I did all the right things payed off the morgage and all the rest now I'm 45 years old and too stuffed to be really good at the things I always wanted to do!!! Live Once Live Hard and marry a Shelia who aready owns a house !Always marry for Money cause if they got enough CA$H you can always learn to lov'em
    AMEN buddy Amen. I am still looking for a hunting suga-mama to let me hunt any where I want and buy me the stuff I need and then after having all that fun come home and be with her . Now that the life for sure .

Quote Originally Posted by Hit Da X View Post
    AMEN buddy Amen. I am still looking for a hunting suga-mama to let me hunt any where I want and buy me the stuff I need and then after having all that fun come home and be with her . Now that the life for sure .
    I am a lucky man because that's what I have. she actually yells at me for being cheep and not spending more. Last year she sent me to Alaska to go halibut fishing, and she is talking about sending me back for moose. only problem is she doesn't know the first thing about bows guns or fishing so I have to buy everything and like she says I am cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohansolo View Post
    I am a lucky man because that's what I have. she actually yells at me for being cheep and not spending more. Last year she sent me to Alaska to go halibut fishing, and she is talking about sending me back for moose. only problem is she doesn't know the first thing about bows guns or fishing so I have to buy everything and like she says I am cheap.
    She gots a boyfreind buddy.....sorry to break it to you...
    I cut things up and split them down!