You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by poppiewellie View Post
    Full bow
    K&K Archery Vengeance and Vindicator - General Archery Forum
    Oh that poor man...did a truck run over his fore arm to make it that big

Great lookin bow !!

Quote Originally Posted by pitcher View Post
    Have you shot any of the K&K bows? Does K&K not have a website?
    I shot the Vengeance Tue. morning. Have you ever shot a new bow and just couldn't keep a big smile off your face? That's what happened to me.
    I have an Infinity that I really like. The vengeance is faster even with the smooth mods that were on it when I shot it. It's smoother, and at the point where some bows kind of have a hump before the drop, that's where it just rolls into a nice valley with 80%+ letoff that can be adjusted clear up to 50% if you want. I think it's as quiet as my Guardian was, no shock, very little kick out even with no stabilizer. I think it's 32" ATA, has rotating draw length mods. so you don't have to buy different mods to change draw length (smooth or speed mods) but I don't know why anyone would need speed mods when it's kicking out 86 ft. lb. of KE at 29/71. Hybrid cam system with static yoke for easy tuning. Torque reducing angled cable slide, cams are marked to easily see optimum orientation, grip fit my low wrist style perfectly, extra wide shelf for drop away rest clearance, and I just like the curves and looks of Kevin's bows. This bow is as good as or mostly better than any bow I've ever shot in every way I can think of.

Charlie Mike+Nightingale poppiewellie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    I shot the Vengeance Tue. morning. Have you ever shot a new bow and just couldn't keep a big smile off your face? That's what happened to me.
    I have an Infinity that I really like. The vengeance is faster even with the smooth mods that were on it when I shot it. It's smoother, and at the point where some bows kind of have a hump before the drop, that's where it just rolls into a nice valley with 80%+ letoff that can be adjusted clear up to 50% if you want. I think it's as quiet as my Guardian was, no shock, very little kick out even with no stabilizer. I think it's 32" ATA, has rotating draw length mods. so you don't have to buy different mods to change draw length (smooth or speed mods) but I don't know why anyone would need speed mods when it's kicking out 86 ft. lb. of KE at 29/71. Hybrid cam system with static yoke for easy tuning. Torque reducing angled cable slide, cams are marked to easily see optimum orientation, grip fit my low wrist style perfectly, extra wide shelf for drop away rest clearance, and I just like the curves and looks of Kevin's bows. This bow is as good as or mostly better than any bow I've ever shot in every way I can think of.
    Wow! Lucky You! Wood,

When someone says "...quiet as a Guardian...", I am all interested.
    Bowtech Allegiance, Equalizer,
    HCA Speed Pro, Ironmaze,
    Mathews Monster

Default Additional Vengeance and Vindicator Spec

Here are more spec for the bows

Vengeance
    33” ATA
    7” BH
    DL 24-30"
    DW 50-60-70-80-90-100lb
    334-342 IBO with smooth mods
    339-347 IBO with speed mods (both rated at 30in draw)

Vindicator
    35” ATA
    7 1/8” BH
    DL 25-32"
    DW 50-60-70-80
    332-340 with smooth mods
    337-345 with speed mods (both rated at 30in draw)

Both bows have hybrid cams systems with static yoke, for easy tuning.

the cable rod is bent towards the end to reduce "angled cable slide",

50-84% let-off adjustment, so at 70# DW, the holding poundage can be only about 11#.

cams are laser etching-marked for easy timing adjustment,
    grip are side plates type,

extra wide shelf space to accommodate drop away rest clearance

Speed or Smooth modules, speed mod gains about extra 5fps

DL, DW, Let-off, and Speed/smooth module can be re-configured without a bowpress.
    HCA Speed Pro, Ironmaze,
    Mathews Monster

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
    Why were the K&K threads locked and deleted and the fans banned on AT ?
    thats just (at) for ya.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    thats just (at) for ya.
    Probably for the same reasons that has happened over years with everything they are associated with....things get ugly somehow and I'm sure people probably missed what happened.

I just wonder how long this company is gonna last.....before it's sold to someone else or they bring in a partner and have a falling out and he goes off and starts another company. How many bow companies has he been involved with or started now?

These pics are just sneak peeks at the bows, the website will be up when the professional pictures are finished.

Cool

Wow! What that really Kevin Strother himself ?

Cool!
    HCA Speed Pro, Ironmaze,
    Mathews Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    Probably for the same reasons that has happened over years with everything they are associated with....things get ugly somehow and I'm sure people probably missed what happened.

I just wonder how long this company is gonna last.....before it's sold to someone else or they bring in a partner and have a falling out and he goes off and starts another company. How many bow companies has he been involved with or started now?
    Ditto on that.....
    2009 Elite XLR Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR Black/Snow limbs
    2013 Bear Method

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtrail1 View Post
    Ditto on that.....
    Fellows,

That is a point well taken, I just want to add to that statement to say that if I remember correctly, every single company he is part of has done extremely well.

So for me, personally, I like the bow, it is got super-great performance, and I just know that it is from a company that is going to do well.

Base on the track record, of course.
    HCA Speed Pro, Ironmaze,
    Mathews Monster

I have designed bows for over 25 companies. I have design contracts that have time limits in them, after they are expired I don't work for free.

Do you?

Where Can I Shoot One Of These??????

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Strother View Post
    I have designed bows for over 25 companies. I have design contracts that have time limits in them, after they are expired I don't work for free.

Do you?
    I'll answer that................. "no"

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I'll answer that................. "no"
    You obviously are a very smart man, I don't think anyone would design bows for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    Wood,

Have you shot the new Vengeance with a chronograph ?

I am wondering what is the speed deviation on the new bow.
    HCA Speed Pro, Ironmaze,
    Mathews Monster

PLEASE don't take this question wrong, Kevin and I have agreed on a truce between us. I wish Kevin the best in his business.

Have these bows started shipping yet ?
    I ask this because Wood got his hands on one and I would like to shoot one myself, just for curiosity sake.

First ones ship late next week.

I met Wood and another person at Spokane Valley Archery so they could shoot the bow for themselves.

Rattlinman,

I will post a video sometime tonight of a comparison between a Vengeance and a SR.

Thanks Kevin, I watched the earlier comparison video, they look like nice shooting rigs. I got a good buddy down here who has ordered one...so I'm waiting to shoot his, he's wanting to shoot my SX-1.....so one of us is going to eat some crow !!!!!

Thanks for the update, hope the weather is better there than here, looking at 6" of the white stuff. I hate winter

Quote Originally Posted by poppiewellie View Post
    Wood,

Have you shot the new Vengeance with a chronograph ?

I am wondering what is the speed deviation on the new bow.
    No I didn't run it through a chrono. Just going by the speeds recorded in the video. I think it was a 436 grain arrow @298 with 29" draw and 71 lb. DW with the smooth mods.