You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default killzone blind ground

i'm intresting into buy a killzone blind ground this year, and wonder there are 2 different on xl turret one that come a zero defect camo and other look like little orange on camo
    well i wonder where a new one come in for 2011 ? still same website there.. but the price cant be beat 99.99 dollar for that size

anyone have that killzone blind ? what do u like ? and the camo pattrens, was looking for a all round year blend camo use in early fall, late fall, winter as late season hunt with snow, and spring bloom for turkey

My friend bought a few of these and set them up during archery season. They were very durable and none were stolen. Even next to a road nobody seen it. So for the price you could could get three of these compared to one double bull.

that awesome when they set close to road and nobody catch or see a ground blind, i wonder what camo do he buy ? a zero defect or wooeded camo
    well the wood camo look like little bit orange but i was think about get a zero defect camo so can match /blend the seasonal round year..

right now the zero defect are out of stocks so wait to get more then will prepare to order 1