01-27-2011, 02:34 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Alexandria, Virginia
WTS RH Mathews Drenalin LD Package ~ Fully Decked, Ready to Hunt ~ Amazing Deal
So I am moving to the city in ~ 2 months for my new job that I just took to replace my old job that unfortunately prevented me from shooting at all this season. During the summer of 2010, I put together the following killer set-up, and couldn't wait to actually use it.
As previously mentioned, after I was sidelined by surgery for a couple weeks and required to play catch up at work...that didn't happen. Now I just took a job in the city, which will most likely have the same result this year - so I wanted to give someone with comparable enthusiasm about the sport the opportunity to have this set up for a ridiculous deal.... and actually USE it.
The following is for sale (all items apart from the bow were bought in November, 2010 and only used about 5 times as well - I still have the boxes that I can put each individual piece in (see pictures)
- Mathews Drenalin LD, RH & Camo ~ Basically brand new [Shot ~5 times to sight in, but never actually hunted with] - 29 inch cam, 60 lbs
- MTO, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 350 (6 arrows) - Come ready to shoot, with blazer vanes, bulldog knock collars, 100 grain field tip points, and BRAND NEW NAP Hellrazor Broadheads (4-pack)
- G5 MagLoc Quiver with Magnetic Riser, Sight Mounting System
- Trophy Ridge Hit Man Micro 5-Pin Bow Sight
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot (Large)
- Sims Limbsaver S-Coil Stabilizer (Easton 3D Stabilizer included as well)
- Tru-Fire Bear Paw Release, Med/Lrg RH
- Allen Braided Bow Sling
- Factory String, freshly waxed with newly installed Peep Sight
All of these items are essentially brand new - which should be apparent in the attached pictures. This entire set up brand new is well over $1,000, which is pretty close to exactly what you're getting with this package.
Shoot me a quick email if you are interested in making an offer - I am open to all REASONABLE offers, and should be able to get back to you rather quickly to answer further questions or concerns you may have - Thanks for looking!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - EMAIL ME WITH OFFERS OR IF YOU WANT PICTURES OF BOW
By ednkk2004 in forum Mathews Bows for Sale or TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:26 PM
By DICKALLEN06 in forum Mathews Bows for Sale or TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:34 PM
By mtneer man in forum Mathews Bows for Sale or TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:27 PM
By JBUTLER in forum Mathews Bows for Sale or TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:32 PM
By clark4 in forum Mathews Bows for Sale or TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2007, 12:53 AM