You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Chris Berry (BOUT) wins Lancasters

What a big win for Chris. Awsome and congrats!

His winning target.

Alpine bow and B Stinger.

Chris Ewers took second with his B Stinger.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 01-30-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Bowhunter Class Chris Berry 1st. Shawn Couture 2nd Timmy Ewers 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Nino View Post
    Bowhunter Class Chris Berry 1st. Shawn Couture 2nd Timmy Ewers 3rd
    I think Shawn from Canada. Tim was shooting an Elite bow last year.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Shawn shot well....he beat out my buddy Darrin Davis to get the semi match. Darrin just had that one opppppsss jump up and get him....he was on fire all weekend and had one go off fast and shot a big ole 9. He had a 651 in qualifications and was last years champ.

Timmy is back to shooting after taking almost a full year off. He has some nerve damage in his bow arm that he is trying to get taken care of. He didn't like the surgery options they were giving him so he stopped shooting. But he is back now...at least for a little while. He told me last night that it was starting to get sore again. But he just picked up his bow again a month or so ago. He is still shooting an Elite...I wish his sight light hadn't of shorted out on him this morning....he was shooting with just a black up pin for the most part. He looked at me prior to his match against Chris and said "man I think it's over. My light is done again....I shot got lucky in the last match I can't see my dot."

Reo won AGAIN....that's 2 years in a row he has come to Pa and gone back to Idaho with the big check.

Congrats Reo.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    Reo won AGAIN....that's 2 years in a row he has come to Pa and gone back to Idaho with the big check.

Congrats Reo.
    Good win for Reo and Hoyt.
    DB

Default Chris Berry

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    Shawn shot well....he beat out my buddy Darrin Davis to get the semi match. Darrin just had that one opppppsss jump up and get him....he was on fire all weekend and had one go off fast and shot a big ole 9. He had a 651 in qualifications and was last years champ.

Timmy is back to shooting after taking almost a full year off. He has some nerve damage in his bow arm that he is trying to get taken care of. He didn't like the surgery options they were giving him so he stopped shooting. But he is back now...at least for a little while. He told me last night that it was starting to get sore again. But he just picked up his bow again a month or so ago. He is still shooting an Elite...I wish his sight light hadn't of shorted out on him this morning....he was shooting with just a black up pin for the most part. He looked at me prior to his match against Chris and said "man I think it's over. My light is done again....I shot got lucky in the last match I can't see my dot."
    This wont be Chris last win. I have watched Chris shoot for some years now.
    He very capable of winning at anytime and his score proved. Should be a good show down in Vegas.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    This wont be Chris last win. I have watched Chris shoot for some years now.
    He very capable of winning at anytime and his score proved. Should be a good show down in Vegas.
    DB
    Well that's obvious since he has been winning shoots for a good bit of time....this wasn't his first rodeo. He has been on top of the podium before.