Just got this off the brown truck and been playing with it most of the morning. It is their Platinum vbar for the Matrix. It is a good bit larger then the normal one but had to be because of the tube that is on the side of the riser. It has 3 different holes so that it can be used on a right or left handed Matrix or even a standard riser. I have it in the left hole in the photo and you can see there is plenty of room between the vbar and riser. The middle hole will work as well but I personally like it this way better.

I have the sidebars offset just a little in the photos just for the pics so you can see it better.

Carbon Matrix users that want a v-bar. Looky what I got by Doinker - General Archery Forum

Carbon Matrix users that want a v-bar. Looky what I got by Doinker - General Archery Forum