You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help

Hello , i was wondering if anyone knew anyone about matthews mission bows, are they worth the price, i did have a 2008 hoyt kobalt and i sold it because i wanted a new bow but now i cant find anything that fits me other that a mission bow because hoyt dont make the kobalt anymore , I know what ur thinking the kobalt bow was a youth bow, I had a stroke at age 17 and i lost alot of my strength in my right arm , im now 24 years old and i want a bow so i can get in 3d shooting, I looking for a bow thats 40 -50 draw if u have any remondations or know more about the mission bows please let me know thankyou for ur time

trophy class deer hunter archeryassasin's Avatar

i personally do not like mathews bows but i have to say tht the mission line of bows are a good idea because they offer so much adjustment from adult to youth.

you can also look at a bowtech soldier it goes for around 400 set up and goes from 30 to 65 lbs

Thanks for info i also looked at the the new rampage xt by hoyt does any one know any thing about this bow, i looked at the mission and the only thing was weird about them i though the width of them they were huge compared to the kobalt or that just may be me

Default mission bow

I have a mission maniac. I had never shot a bow in my life until after I paid for it. All my freinds that shoot have commented about how smooth it is. I'll upgrade to a mission vorager next month.

I know it's sold as a women's bow but Hoyt's Vixen has some great specs. for someone that needs a fast, compact bow with a good brace height and ATA.