You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Bow cases?

Hybrid View

Default Bow cases?

I just bought a conquest triumph and I was wondering what would be a good case. I love my parallel limb skb for my reezen but I don't skb makes a case the triumph will fit in. So you guys out there with a triumph what knd of cases do you use. Do you like it? If you had it to do over would you go with something different?
    Thanks, Justin

I have had good luck with all my bows when traveling using a Brownell bow case. They have a ton of room; I have had up to 3 bows in the case at the same time. They also do a great job in protecting your equipment when loaded with either one or two bows while using the airlines. This case also works well with my Triumph that I have been shooting since last March.

JDX--
    The only one that is your competitor is the air between your ears!

Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    I have had good luck with all my bows when traveling using a Brownell bow case. They have a ton of room; I have had up to 3 bows in the case at the same time. They also do a great job in protecting your equipment when loaded with either one or two bows while using the airlines. This case also works well with my Triumph that I have been shooting since last March.

JDX--
    I also use the Brownell and have had no issues with damage... great case.
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

I myself have been looking for a brownell do they still make them?
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

I wish I knew how to show this page, but here’s a link to the info on the Brownell case and contact info.

http://www.brownellarchery.com/brownell-bowcase.pdf

Hope this helps

JDX--
    The only one that is your competitor is the air between your ears!

Plano All Weather I believe will fit the Triumph
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    I wish I knew how to show this page, but here’s a link to the info on the Brownell case and contact info.

http://www.brownellarchery.com/brownell-bowcase.pdf

Hope this helps

JDX--
    Best case made no doubt. There no longer making these. I do happen to know where one for sale. But he doesnt want to mess with shipping. Its like brand new and located in NE, Ok area. I wont ever sale mine and should buy this one!
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers