You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: need advice

Default need advice

i going to get start in 3d shooting bowhunter class, i looking at bows i looking at some mission bow and bowtec diamond razor edge, are these be ok to get started shooting 3d, i though about shooting cheaper retail bows for a year before i get a expensive bow, does anyone know anything about these bows due to stroke a couple years ago i got to go with a smaller draw weight 40 to 50 pounds, i also going to bow hunt aliitle with my bow as well but mainly 3d thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Jsbdeerhunter View Post
    i going to get start in 3d shooting bowhunter class, i looking at bows i looking at some mission bow and bowtec diamond razor edge, are these be ok to get started shooting 3d, i though about shooting cheaper retail bows for a year before i get a expensive bow, does anyone know anything about these bows due to stroke a couple years ago i got to go with a smaller draw weight 40 to 50 pounds, i also going to bow hunt aliitle with my bow as well but mainly 3d thankyou
    If your draw less than 28", you might look at Matrin's Loepard, or a Cheetah, in the lighter weight, Browning Micro Adreneline is another. All are lighter mass weight. If you want to keep the expences down, look into used gear. Lots of good used bows can be had at reasonable cost, even complete rigs, bow sight, rest, quiver, stablizer.
    Visit our web site
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    2 06 Martin Slayers, 63 & 55#s Nitrous C X QuikTune 3000s and HHA OL 5519s on both.
    04 Martin Cougar Elite Nitrous C X Quiktune 1000