You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default This sucks for sure

Got two bows yesturday in the mail. Snowed in today and cant get the truck out of garage to shoot either one.

But I did get one tuned yesturday shooting bullet holes.

2005 Hoyt Pro Elite with spiral cams and 2000 limbs. Not bad for a $300.00 bow Heck Im pretending its the newest bow on the market!

Got it set at 280fps shoot my xcutters.

Other bows for indoor and its a 2007 Pro Elite with 3000 limbs and regular cam and halfs. Now for less than $700.00 dollars I got two bows in new shape!

Sure beats paying $1000.00 or more for one bow. Sorry Chris ruining your new bow sales here.
    DB
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

By snowed in do you mean 6"?
    Be good or be good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    By snowed in do you mean 6"?
    8 inchs and yes us Okies are sissys and dont have the road equipent you up north guys have. I dont care I paid ethier way at home or on call at home.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

mr boone you like those long bows just got in a 1999 at least i think it is conquest pro . in very good condition. know anyone that might be interested . has a dropzone on it .

Default All I can say is........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HH AND .....................................HA

How does it feel to be from the north.
    Serves all you OK's right, all the laughing and teasing you give us northern guy with your early pics of 3d shoot and such.

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HH AND .....................................HA

How does it feel to be from the north.
    Serves all you OK's right, all the laughing and teasing you give us northern guy with your early pics of 3d shoot and such.

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

This is all time record snowfall this year for Oklahoma. Some areas today got 17inchs. Are building are not made and designed to hold such amounts.
    DB