You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default what do both compare ?

been take look hard on easton st excel and powerflight, both are different on GPI, st excel has 9.5 and powerflight 9.3, what do both compare and they are affordable cost in doz
    i'm thinking give them a try

my wife complain about price on gold tip xt or velocity xt so i have to find other shaft for best price.

gold tip expedition is probably but will like to hear anyone have use st excel and powerflight in hunting situation ?

help will be appericate so plan on order a shaft next day..

I shoot the excells I got a couple thousand shots on them. Very durrable and accurater I like them alot.
    Bowtech Sniper 55lb 29" draw
    Easton ST Excell 400 with blazers, 100 grain field point
    True ball fire ball release, Octane 7" stabilizer, hostage capture rest, Spot Hogg Hunter sight

Another arrow you may want to look at is the Carbon Express Predator ll's. the .336 spine weighs 9.7 gpi and they cost $ 50 a doz shafts, cut a bit off each end and you'll change the .006 arrow into a .003 arrow. Nocks and inserts are included.
    Visit our web site
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    2 06 Martin Slayers, 63 & 55#s Nitrous C X QuikTune 3000s and HHA OL 5519s on both.
    04 Martin Cougar Elite Nitrous C X Quiktune 1000

i end up bought a GT expedition hunter 7595 and i'll have both end of shaft cut for better accurate, i'll trying to invest to go up to xt or velocity after run out of experdition or sell out either.

but other intresting is beman ics bowhunter shaft but need find out review and anyone who shoot a ics bowhunter..

Ive been using Expedition or so called GT low grade 7595 for 7 years now. I cut them on bothe ends and cant tell the difference. good hunting shaft, reasonable, tough, and flies good.

Easton has really jacked up theyre prices lately, discontinued some really poular shfts like the Beman 9.3( the working mans FatBoy). Ive gone to Gold Tip and never looked back.

i will stick with GT arrows no matter what reason u can get direct straight to GT, also beaman and easton have to get at dealer or other good sport store

i would love to see GT make a sample FMJ, NANO, and other plus a speedest arrow like carbon impact, but i'm glad that GT already made a KE series.

also i have read GT have problem when someone get bohning nock to fit it cause loose or not fit, so i think GT and bohning would have to work to get all arrows to fit 1 brand bohning stuffs