You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Tilt Tamer

Hybrid View

Default Tilt Tamer

What a great product to eliminate torgue . Easy to install . You can feel and see the difference the first time you draw the bow after installation .

tilttamer.com

I've heard some pretty good things about this but haven't seen one in person yet.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Gillingham is backing it . Just looking at the unit ...the question in my mind is it looks like the torque would vary in the shot cycle by the angle of the modified bar? Going from a low point and increasing on the shot as the arrow accelerates and the cables get taken back up by the cams and limbs move back to normal ?

I don't think the bow is torqued at rest

I dont know what line your reading from? Im talking about the change in torque on the shot cycle? from the time you release the string until the nock leaves the string.? I dont know , its just an observation.

Lightbulb Bow Torque..

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedian View Post
    I dont know what line your reading from? Im talking about the change in torque on the shot cycle? from the time you release the string until the nock leaves the string.? I dont know , its just an observation.
    Hello,
    Any bow with cam tilt wants to torque as you come to full draw, if you resist that torque it will result in left or right POI (RH or LH archer) that is when you will encounter a "change in torque"
    A bow with no cam tilt has no change in torque during the shot, it feels dead in the hand as you draw the bow. That is from the absense of bow induced torque.
    Please go to tiltamer.com and look at all the free downloadable info on the bottom of the page "How it works"
    If you need more info please contact me through the web page or here if you like.
    Thanks
    oldbuck
    Last edited by old buck; 02-22-2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: spelling