You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Hi y'all

Hybrid View

Talking Hi y'all

New here. I've been skulking in the brush outside your camp and decided to come in, check the hospitality, and maybe have a cup of coffee with y'all. I've been bowhunting for about 25 years, currently doing it with a Hoyt Razortech. I recently purchased a used Bowtech Pro 40 Dually target bow for 3D and 300's. I've been shooting 3D's in bowhunter class for a while and decided to step it up to open this year. Looking to pick up some good info and tips from y'all and offer my experiences with bowhunting when I feel I can provide some positive input. Look forward to the hunt. Later, archer55

*sticks head in*

Did someone say coffee?
    TNArcher

'sup tn, starting to think that either the camp was empty or folks didn't like newbies........... I'm guessing that tn means Tennessee???

Yep Music City
    TNArcher

Had a conservation agent last year tell me he'd hook me up on some hogs to hunt down that way, but when it came down to it, he wanted me to just come down and deerhunt the public land and take a hog that way. I need to contact his buddy, another agent, that said he'd hook me up with some farmers so that I wouldn't have to do it during deer season, since I'm pretty busy stickin' em here then.