You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default I got the only thing on my list!

All I asked for christmas was a bow press and I got it, the same exact one and I got it early. Man I love my wife. Not gonna have anything to open on Christmas morning now but Oh Well. Gave it to me yesterday and then I had to go to sleep so I could go to work that night. So I got to put it together now and see how she works. Its an OMNI press, I saw it on ebay there is a guy on there who makes them and sells them. From the pictures on Ebay it looks kinda like how I was thinking of making my own, if I had any time. Looks like a well made unit (from the look of the parts). Should have plenty of time to get it assembled since I don't have to be back to work until tues. Jan. 2nd. I will post pics when I get it all assembled.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Cool, glad to hear you got it. That wife of yours really took care of you huh. I hope you enjoy it, now make sure you get her what she wants or else........................oh well you know.

"HONDA"

I got the big item on my list but I went and picked it up on wed.....so it looks like alot of us are getting what we want.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default Finally!

Well I finally got the stand made and got some pics taken so hear she is!
    Man it is so nice having your own press makes things alot easier.
    Last edited by Radar; 01-09-2010 at 10:20 AM.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    man be careful w/that thing you already split the limb on that bow in the pic....(just to the right of the press)
    I cut things up and split them down!

Thats a cool looking press Radar.

I just got finished building a press that looks alot like that one.

Tek, when I saw this and I could'nt believe it, It is almost identical to how I was gonna build my own. But instead of a hydraulic Jack I was gonna use a old winch with cables to collapse the limbs. But all in all it is the same material that I was gonna use

Tek, when I saw this and I could'nt believe it, It is almost identical to how I was gonna build my own. But instead of a hydraulic Jack I was gonna use a old winch with cables to collapse the limbs. But all in all it is the same material that I was gonna use

Thats the same stuff I used on mine also. But I used a 10 inch top screw jack instead of the hydraulic jack. I still have a few minor things to do to it before I'm finished but its almost there.

cool you will have to post pics when you are done>>>---------->