You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Tri-Van arrow rest vs. whisker bisquit.

I have a Tri-Van Static model arrow rest. Who here has used this rest, and what did you think of it? How would it compare to the WB? What vane should be used?

i have a tri van coutour rest and i love it, the mike from mid atlantic archery recommend me straight or offset fletch for this rest, so i use 2" HP vanetec and test out myself and it shoot through the rest prefect and no abuse but important algin ur nock make sure the fletch dont get contact..

I'm not a Big fan of any rest I have to or need to shoot straight or slightly offset fletch in.

I am a Bowhunter and I want full Helical on my arrows to shoot broadheads. For those who think they have to have Full containment and will not shoot a Dropaway arrow rest the NAP 360 is a good choice.

For a full containment dropaway arrow rest you can not do any better than the New Vapor Trail Limb Driver with full containment or the Ripcord Code Red

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

if u are worry about drop away that fail on you, here tri van will do the job like contour if this orginal tri van that has a part of drap away, might fail so u have nothings to worry about coz there has 3 brush around that will hold ur arrow and fly thru if u adjust to arrow fit

reason i shoot that tri van is coz they can give me arrow short than my usual arrow lenght plus gain a few speed too.