You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Human skull found while shed hunting

I saw this posted on another forum and brought it over. I don't know if it's a hoax or not. This is NOT something I would want to find in my hunting area.

The thread was removed from ArcheryTalk because of the dis-respectful posts that some made. I hope that doesn't happen here.

POSTED BY DAVID BUSH: Andy and Brian from our Maryland team were out shed hunting today in MD by just outside Baltimore and came across a human skull with 2 bullet holes in it!!!You can see in the pic the bullets go threw the back of the head and come out by the nose!The called the police and they are there right now doing a investigation.I guess you never know what you are going to find in the woods when you are shed hunting or who you might run into while hunting!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chris; 03-08-2011 at 03:34 PM.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

i have read over site there, but i dont know if it a real, if it a real then should have been in newspaper and news on tv ..

otherthings it's a WHITE SKULL it must be false but if a real one should be about fade color somethings like that.. any idea ..

Quote Originally Posted by JTClark View Post
    i have read over site there, but i dont know if it a real, if it a real then should have been in newspaper and news on tv ..

otherthings it's a WHITE SKULL it must be false but if a real one should be about fade color somethings like that.. any idea ..
    Sure doesn't look like any skull or other bone I've found laying among the forest mulch, way to bright white is how it seems to me. Like most things off AT, add a grain of salt.
    Visit our web site
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    2 06 Martin Slayers, 63 & 55#s Nitrous C X QuikTune 3000s and HHA OL 5519s on both.
    04 Martin Cougar Elite Nitrous C X Quiktune 1000

maybe anybody who go on railroad and found hundreds of bones of raccoon or oppsum or other kind animals and it doesnt look like white it's will just turn dirty and dark stain gray as fade, i have been out on railroad and found tons of bones and skulls of animals

but this picture of human skull seem like bull**it but let crime scene work on and get some result asap ..

IChim2 and he's a shooter IChim2's Avatar

Seen that over at a/t before it got hanked.Looks real......looks like a bullet hole in the back.....don't know though.As many hunters as there are in the fields/woods nowadays........i'm surprised thier's not more found/posted.A lot of meaness in the world today.
    CSS by MeanV
    FB Truth and a few Dartons.
    FBSA member

Alot of bones missing.

I'm calling BS