You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default ladder treestands capacity

i have been looking for ladder stand that will handle big man like 320 lb but most ladder are capcity to 300 but i'm not sure if they will hold that size, i have been look at ameristep buckbuster ladder stand. but afraid if 300 capcity might not able to hold just 20 pound heavy ?

i want 17' ladder stand and do u know if they or anythings brand that make 350 or 400 lb capacity ladder but i'm not look for 2 man but a single man ladder

want to get that for fall black bear hunting in friend's property up north wisconsin..

Not trying to be rude, but maybe just lose 20 pounds

wheely, that what i have been thining of lose 30 pound but just want to know if they have any ladder that will hold 350 or 400 or whatever..

im sure someone out there who's gorrila than i'm and get on 300 lb ladder maybe ??

Doubt you will have much luck finding a one person ladderstand with a load rating over 300. I am sure there are a few. Why are you not wanting a two person stand? They are rated for 500lbs and usually can be had for under $300. Hope someone can help you out.

"HONDA"

why 300 capacity ?? why not 500 for most all size of hunter it will make easy for anyone to choice, for sample 110 lb smokin girl get in 500 lb capcity single ladder make it more comfortable if 300 lb hunky man get on ladder for comfrotable i think they are pick on heavyweight people as " obese " so wont give a best ladder so mean they force big people to LOSE the weight??

i remember back in 97 and 98 there is some 400 to 450 capacity treestand that will do the job and the future of treeland capacity lower and lighter ??

We have a hunting section...
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by JTClark View Post
    why 300 capacity ?? why not 500 for most all size of hunter it will make easy for anyone to choice, for sample 110 lb smokin girl get in 500 lb capcity single ladder make it more comfortable if 300 lb hunky man get on ladder for comfrotable i think they are pick on heavyweight people as " obese " so wont give a best ladder so mean they force big people to LOSE the weight??

i remember back in 97 and 98 there is some 400 to 450 capacity treestand that will do the job and the future of treeland capacity lower and lighter ??
    Just buy a two man stand and be done with it. We are "Obese". The stands that are rated for lighter people are usually lighter in weight themselves which is a great thing when you have to pack it in a mile.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    We have a hunting section...
    You have much to learn my young Padawan.

"HONDA"

If you can't find it build it. Its going to weigh a ton and hard to get into the woods but thats your problem. good luck

not that mean i'm FAT but a HUNKY with muscle and over 300 lb coz i used to play for football and workout and use GNC medinice grow muscle and heavy bone that is why, been out in woods with heavy stuffs with no problem but reason i looking for single ladder stand coz i want to climb the pack up hill,

if no luck on ladder treestand then i will go with tree lounge that will hold over 1755 lb climber..

how bout some shoe spikes a rope and a heavy duty branch to sit on

Just kidding...good luck finding what you would like to have!

just found XOP treestands they make big man ladder capacity up 350 lb but are out of stock right now.. but i think OXP big man ladder stand look good and comfortable, and sell for 186.00 and 19' high stand

will keep looking around plus go in TMA for products member to goin site...

XOP stand are make in iowa and i'm looking forward to contact them about this big man ladder stand.