You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 136
  1. #21
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    he thinks Im HOT
    we all do....

  2. #22
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    he thinks Im HOT
    Dont we all.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #23
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Dont we all.....
    brain....

  4. #24
    Junior Member erokster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portage County
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    he thinks Im HOT
    Your point is?
    Baldys Archery and Bow Strings, Berlin Center, Ohio
    Sure-Loc
    BowTech
    Smooth Stability

  5. #25
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    I have reason to believe he is in Calhoun, MO

  6. #26
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erokster View Post
    Your point is?
    Just saying, that's what it wrote to me in a PM

    maybe if we put the PM's in open forum.....as long as they are clean enough

  7. #27
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    buns, did you scare him away already?

  8. #28
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    I have reason to believe he is in Calhoun, MO
    is it hot there?

    JC, get a rope, a duck, 3 rolls of T.P and a set of those hang off you hitch balls....in blue of course....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #29
    Junior Member erokster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portage County
    Posts
    29

    Default

    mine said I have to post because i have not posted enough.
    Baldys Archery and Bow Strings, Berlin Center, Ohio
    Sure-Loc
    BowTech
    Smooth Stability

  10. #30
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    is it hot there?

    JC, get a rope, a duck, 3 rolls of T.P and a set of those hang off you hitch balls....in blue of course....
    why bring an innocent duck into it?

    bring a rabbit...

  11. #31
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erokster View Post
    mine said I have to post because i have not posted enough.
    yeah and Dr Death has ZERO posts....

  12. #32
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    Just saying, that's what it wrote to me in a PM

    maybe if we put the PM's in open forum.....as long as they are clean enough
    better delete the one i just sent to JC then....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #33
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erokster View Post
    mine said I have to post because i have not posted enough.
    so he is trying to help the forum, encouraging you to post more

  14. #34
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erokster View Post
    mine said I have to post because i have not posted enough.
    did it also say to add that silly bug as an avatar?
    I cut things up and split them down!

  15. #35
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    did it also say to add that silly bug as an avatar?

  16. #36
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    so he is trying to help the forum, encouraging you to post more
    Maybe we are going about this all WRONG....

    Helping, yeah thats what he is doing....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  17. #37
    Junior Member erokster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portage County
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    did it also say to add that silly bug as an avatar?
    LOL no, I jsut hate scanning for my last post to follw the rest so I need a bright avatar to let me scroll fast then spot my point.
    Baldys Archery and Bow Strings, Berlin Center, Ohio
    Sure-Loc
    BowTech
    Smooth Stability

  18. #38
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erokster View Post
    LOL no, I jsut hate scanning for my last post to follw the rest so I need a bright avatar to let me scroll fast then spot my point.
    or you can just hit the New Post button then the little blue arrow to take you to the first new post

  19. #39
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erokster View Post
    LOL no, I jsut hate scanning for my last post to follw the rest so I need a bright avatar to let me scroll fast then spot my point.
    o.k. good was hoping he hadnt brain washed you yet....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #40
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    or you can just hit the New Post button then the little blue arrow to take you to the first new post
    Please, 1 thing at a time...he just learned why his name was in that list...no need to confuse the boy....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •