You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Baldy's Archery and Strings

Introducing Baldy's Bowstrings !!!
    I'd like to present Baldy's Bowstrings to the Archery Community as a competitively priced, high quality option. I've been building bowstrings and tuning bows locally for ten years now and feel they represent the highest quality string sets available with no mass production compromises. Each string set accumulates 2 hours and 10 minutes of dedicated stretch and relax time (most manufactures only stretch while serving). This is the first thing many string manufactures compromise on when they mass produce bowstrings and I guarantee I will not reduce stretching time or attention to detail. I use an extended building process which produces one of the most stable strings available. In a market where many bow manufactures factory strings are known to let ATA measurements run out 3/8" or more in a year, my strings once settled into the cam tracks hold very tight and remain stable.

These strings are also comprised of the highest quality materials available today. My default sets will consist of 24 strands of BCY Trophy in the cables and 22 strands in the string. All end and loop servings will be spun from .014 Halo. Center servings will be constructed from Angel Majesty which stays put. All you folks sick of center serving separation below or above the D-loop this is your answer. It maintains it's round shape and grabs the string very solidly.

All strings are hand made in my shop. The only automation is a serving machine that spins the string...not the server. This provides a very tight and consistent serving application while under 400lbs of tension. I'd be happy to build custom orders with regards to length deviations from factory specs, strand count, construction methods, twist rate, etc. I can also construct sets made from 452X or Astro Flight upon request.

Lastly, For those that have no tuners available in your area I'd be happy to accept shipped bows and tune them to their maximum performance without sacrificing quietness, stability, or shootability. I've had fantastic results using high strand count, dense string and cable sets without sacrificing speed.

All pricing includes speed nocks upon request

Any dealer looking to try something new can call for dealer pricing

Single Cam sets: 70$
    Dual Cam sets : 75$
    Roller guard servings: 5$
    Clear Servings 5$
    Color matching Cat Whiskers installed 10$

I'll gladly accept paypal: kwlarew@zoominternet.net
    or MO to:
    Baldy's Archery
    7083 S. Pricetown Rd.
    Berlin Center, OH 44401

Thank You!!
    Ken
    Baldys Archery and Bow Strings, Berlin Center, Ohio
    Sure-Loc
    BowTech
    Smooth Stability

Ken its nice to see you are getting your name out there. Did you see our pics on Mosquito Bowmen site?

3 D Shooter

Not to mention Ken is one of the best tuners out there.