You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Help with programming a Moultrie I60 Digital Game Camera

I picked up this trail cam new at a severely discounted price this past fall. I didn't get a chance to really use it until recently and am having a slight problem programming it. If any of you have this camera & can get me on track to program it as noter below, I'd appreciate your help. This is what I would like to do.

There is a bear frequenting a neighbors back yard & I'd like to get some picture of it. I'd like to be able to take these pictures every day from 10 PM to 6 AM.

This is how I've programmed it so far:
    1.In Setup Mode I advance to the "TIME-Lapse Start screen.
    2.I set the time to 20:00 hours (military time) to start taking pictures at 10 PM.
    3.While still in the Setup Mode, I then advance to the "TIME-LAPSE FREQUENCY" screen.
    4.Using the Up/Down arrow I select a Frequency of 8 hours as the interval period. This is to allow pictures to be taken until 6 AM (8 hours from the 10 PM start time).
    5.Back at the top menu I advance to the "TIME-LAPSE MODE" 7 leave the camera on in this mode.
    After leaving the camera operating for a week I checked the results. What I found was a bit different than what was expected.

The camera took pictures at 10 PM, at 6 AM, and at 2 PM (notice the 8 hr intervals). This is not what I was looking for. I was hoping to have pictures taken for only one 8 hr. period from 10 PM to 6 AM.

How do I change the programming to do this? Do I enter info at the "TIME-LAPSE MODE" to program a "delay" of 16 hrs (from 6 AM to 10 PM) until the next time the camera is to take pictures, which would be at 10 PM? What am I missing here?

Thanks for your help.

PS I have called Moultrie Feeders several times & the CS rep is not up to speed on programming trail cams & whenever she tries to transfer me to a tech rep I get disconnected.
    "A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
    2007/2008 Commander: 60lb/28" DL, HHA OL5519, Code Red, Choc Addiction, .400 Axis, Self-made Shoot-Thru
    2010 Elite GT500: 60lb/HHA DS5500, QAD UltraRest HD Pro Series, Victory VForce HV 400
    1965 Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 50lb, 52", Original Bear Quiver & Cedar Arrows

Does anyone know how to program this?
    "A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
    2007/2008 Commander: 60lb/28" DL, HHA OL5519, Code Red, Choc Addiction, .400 Axis, Self-made Shoot-Thru
    2010 Elite GT500: 60lb/HHA DS5500, QAD UltraRest HD Pro Series, Victory VForce HV 400
    1965 Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 50lb, 52", Original Bear Quiver & Cedar Arrows