You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Anyone know Tim Fitzpatrick?

This a thread I posted on Mid Atlantic Archers Forum:

"This Jackass has ripped me off in a trade for my Target Hoyt XT3000 limbs for his set of Target set of Hoyt XT2000 limbs. I sent him the limbs priority mail, He was supposed to do the same. He said he needed them as fast as possible so he could shoot them that weekend at a shoot. I sent my set as requested. He sent nothing. I have texted, I have called and left messages and he is not returning my calls or texts. He told me when the limbs were a couple days late he would send a tracking number but he didn't. He is just avoiding me. This was my first deal of any kind on here and it hasn't been a great way to start off! DO NOT DEAL WITH TIM FITZPATRICK OR ramblinman unless you want to get ripped off! By the way I shipped the limbs to this guy on April 6th he got them in 2 days. "

Tim Fitzpatrick
    202 Griffin AVE.
    Stanford KY 40484
    859-329-1901

That sucks

Hopefully he'll man up and send you the limbs ASAP. Is he a member on here?

Not sure but I told him I would post this on every archery web site I could find. Was hoping someone would know him an encourage him to do the right thing.

that sucks hope you get it all worked out

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME

Default Limb's

I know him and his dad I will try and talk to him when I see him! Tim has all way's been a good guy!I hate to even see this on here!I will do the best that I can to help you out! Sorry this has happened!I will let you know!!

Looks like you found someone..................

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nino View Post
    This a thread I posted on Mid Atlantic Archers Forum:

"This Jackass has ripped me off in a trade for my Target Hoyt XT3000 limbs for his set of Target set of Hoyt XT2000 limbs. I sent him the limbs priority mail, He was supposed to do the same. He said he needed them as fast as possible so he could shoot them that weekend at a shoot. I sent my set as requested. He sent nothing. I have texted, I have called and left messages and he is not returning my calls or texts. He told me when the limbs were a couple days late he would send a tracking number but he didn't. He is just avoiding me. This was my first deal of any kind on here and it hasn't been a great way to start off! DO NOT DEAL WITH TIM FITZPATRICK OR ramblinman unless you want to get ripped off! By the way I shipped the limbs to this guy on April 6th he got them in 2 days. "

Tim Fitzpatrick
    202 Griffin AVE.
    Stanford KY 40484
    859-329-1901

now this is justification for being on the black list. aint that right rx?
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    now this is justification for being on the black list. aint that right rx?
    To you it isn't justification for being blacklisted. To most, it is. Most people don't have such a casual relationship with the truth and dealing honestly.
    Most people don't have their deals constantly being reported to moderators and most people don't have "multiple personality disorder" like you do.
    I don't hide behind alters. Can you say the same?:wink: :wink:
    Crackerized '09 Rytera Alien-X, Easton ACC 3-49's, Sword Twilight Hunter, NAP Hellrazer 100gr
    Martin/Rytera Archery Pro Staff;Sword Acu-Site Shooting Staff
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff; Paradigm Archery Staff; Vapor Trail Pro Staff

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

have you ever dealt with anyone hard to deal with? i had very close to 50 feedback and dealt with a couple bad apples so to speak. and once again i had a very logical explanation for those deals. and as for the different personalitys, it goes like this and i will say it really slow so you can understand it. IF YOU SPEAK DOWN TO ME THEN I WILL SPEAK DOWN TO YOU. IF YOU APPOLOGIZE TO ME FOR YOURE ACTIONS THEN I WILL DO THE SAME. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. GET,GOT IT, GOOD! Once again dont just tell parts of the story. rodney sent me a pm and he appologized for his actions on the other thread and i done the same and done one better just to show him i am sincere, i invited him on the 2000 acres i have to hunt here in ky next year for his choice of either a turkey or deer hunt. like i said i am not the person you are trying to make me out to be. oh, and by the way what took you guys so long in finding me? it was a full year and if isnt wasnt for a so called friend of mine that reported me to the mods for me not letting him go hunting on the farm i hunt whenever he wants to then i would (still) be on there. hell, i dealt with another classifieds mod just ask him how the deal went
    Last edited by wilkersonhunter; 12-23-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

I have not recieved the limbs or any correspodance from this guy. He is full of crap. He had my E-mail phone # Address etc. I am easy to find. This is listed on AT here and on Mid Atlantic Archers where it first started.

To bad, once he came on here and posted I thought for sure he would make good.

Guess I ve been lucky, I ve done lots of deals on AT, more than I care to admit and so far they all gone good. Better luck next time.