You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone know Tim Fitzpatrick?

This a thread I posted on Mid Atlantic Archers Forum:

"This Jackass has ripped me off in a trade for my Target Hoyt XT3000 limbs for his set of Target set of Hoyt XT2000 limbs. I sent him the limbs priority mail, He was supposed to do the same. He said he needed them as fast as possible so he could shoot them that weekend at a shoot. I sent my set as requested. He sent nothing. I have texted, I have called and left messages and he is not returning my calls or texts. He told me when the limbs were a couple days late he would send a tracking number but he didn't. He is just avoiding me. This was my first deal of any kind on here and it hasn't been a great way to start off! DO NOT DEAL WITH TIM FITZPATRICK OR ramblinman unless you want to get ripped off! By the way I shipped the limbs to this guy on April 6th he got them in 2 days. "

Tim Fitzpatrick
    202 Griffin AVE.
    Stanford KY 40484
    859-329-1901

That sucks

Hopefully he'll man up and send you the limbs ASAP. Is he a member on here?

Not sure but I told him I would post this on every archery web site I could find. Was hoping someone would know him an encourage him to do the right thing.

that sucks hope you get it all worked out

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME

Default Limb's

I know him and his dad I will try and talk to him when I see him! Tim has all way's been a good guy!I hate to even see this on here!I will do the best that I can to help you out! Sorry this has happened!I will let you know!!

Looks like you found someone..................

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Looks like you found someone..................
    if not let me know I have some police friends that have connections
    I live close to KY about 150 miles from
    just let me know
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 04-20-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Call the police department near him and file a complaint. I will add him to the black listed traders here.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Limb"s

I will make some call's when I get off work! To see if I can get ahold of him!

Default Limb's

Sorry for the double post!Did this happen about the first part of March.

Default I think I know tim

Look dude sorry this happened but glad u put this on here cause the limbs were sent back to me! I got a new phone and need ur info to if u will send it I'll send u the limbs man! Again I appoligze and never intended for this to happen u can ask anyone I'm not that kinda dude. Hope u send me ur stuff cause indomt know if insent to wrong address or what but I need ur info cause their doin nothing by collecting dust! Again sorry bout this text or pm me please if ur on archerytalk pm me cause I never get on here or midalntic thanks agAin! W

WOW! only took him 8 months to grow a concience. Sent my info once again......

Wink Education don't come cheap !

Quote Originally Posted by Nino View Post
    WOW! only took him 8 months to grow a concience. Sent my info once again......
    You are learning , grasshopper !

Real friends in archery don't do business so bad as this ing clown .

Keep the info coming as we here can read .

And will spread the message !

You are !

Default I can't belive this

Is that Tim Fitzpatrick or Patrick Fitztim?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinman View Post
    Look dude sorry this happened but glad u put this on here cause the limbs were sent back to me! I got a new phone and need ur info to if u will send it I'll send u the limbs man! Again I appoligze and never intended for this to happen u can ask anyone I'm not that kinda dude. Hope u send me ur stuff cause indomt know if insent to wrong address or what but I need ur info cause their doin nothing by collecting dust! Again sorry bout this text or pm me please if ur on archerytalk pm me cause I never get on here or midalntic thanks agAin! W

Stuff happens and it take guts to reply after this long......Now get him his limbs and make it right. Of course after this long he might not need the limbs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Stuff happens and it take guts to reply after this long......Now get him his limbs and make it right. Of course after this long he might not need the limbs anymore.
    Stuff Does happen! I don't know this guy and the situation, but even as much as I will go the extra mile for my customers I have one customer that never got me the measurements for some small bags I was going to make him. I tried to contact him, but he may have been overseas. It has been a year or 2 and I have no clue who this person is now and no idea how to contact him and even refund the $15.00. I think about it often, but can't make it right, so be careful how quickly you throw someone to the wolves!

I knew this jerk was all show. I still don't have my limbs and no other corespondance.. Tim Fitzpatrick you are a THIEF AND A LIAR! Anyone on here reading this you have been warned do not do business with Tim Fitzpatrick AKA Ramblinman Tim Fitzpatrick
    202 Griffin AVE.
    Stanford KY 40484
    859-329-1901

Any cops on here from Kentucky hit me up maybe you can pay him a visit for fraud or theft.

Sorry to here this Nemo!!!!But you have a merry Christmas anyways Old mate
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nino View Post
    This a thread I posted on Mid Atlantic Archers Forum:

"This Jackass has ripped me off in a trade for my Target Hoyt XT3000 limbs for his set of Target set of Hoyt XT2000 limbs. I sent him the limbs priority mail, He was supposed to do the same. He said he needed them as fast as possible so he could shoot them that weekend at a shoot. I sent my set as requested. He sent nothing. I have texted, I have called and left messages and he is not returning my calls or texts. He told me when the limbs were a couple days late he would send a tracking number but he didn't. He is just avoiding me. This was my first deal of any kind on here and it hasn't been a great way to start off! DO NOT DEAL WITH TIM FITZPATRICK OR ramblinman unless you want to get ripped off! By the way I shipped the limbs to this guy on April 6th he got them in 2 days. "

Tim Fitzpatrick
    202 Griffin AVE.
    Stanford KY 40484
    859-329-1901

now this is justification for being on the black list. aint that right rx?
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    now this is justification for being on the black list. aint that right rx?
    To you it isn't justification for being blacklisted. To most, it is. Most people don't have such a casual relationship with the truth and dealing honestly.
    Most people don't have their deals constantly being reported to moderators and most people don't have "multiple personality disorder" like you do.
    I don't hide behind alters. Can you say the same?:wink: :wink:
    Crackerized '09 Rytera Alien-X, Easton ACC 3-49's, Sword Twilight Hunter, NAP Hellrazer 100gr
    Martin/Rytera Archery Pro Staff;Sword Acu-Site Shooting Staff
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff; Paradigm Archery Staff; Vapor Trail Pro Staff