You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

have you ever dealt with anyone hard to deal with? i had very close to 50 feedback and dealt with a couple bad apples so to speak. and once again i had a very logical explanation for those deals. and as for the different personalitys, it goes like this and i will say it really slow so you can understand it. IF YOU SPEAK DOWN TO ME THEN I WILL SPEAK DOWN TO YOU. IF YOU APPOLOGIZE TO ME FOR YOURE ACTIONS THEN I WILL DO THE SAME. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. GET,GOT IT, GOOD! Once again dont just tell parts of the story. rodney sent me a pm and he appologized for his actions on the other thread and i done the same and done one better just to show him i am sincere, i invited him on the 2000 acres i have to hunt here in ky next year for his choice of either a turkey or deer hunt. like i said i am not the person you are trying to make me out to be. oh, and by the way what took you guys so long in finding me? it was a full year and if isnt wasnt for a so called friend of mine that reported me to the mods for me not letting him go hunting on the farm i hunt whenever he wants to then i would (still) be on there. hell, i dealt with another classifieds mod just ask him how the deal went
    Last edited by wilkersonhunter; 12-23-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinman View Post
    Look dude sorry this happened but glad u put this on here cause the limbs were sent back to me! I got a new phone and need ur info to if u will send it I'll send u the limbs man! Again I appoligze and never intended for this to happen u can ask anyone I'm not that kinda dude. Hope u send me ur stuff cause indomt know if insent to wrong address or what but I need ur info cause their doin nothing by collecting dust! Again sorry bout this text or pm me please if ur on archerytalk pm me cause I never get on here or midalntic thanks agAin! W
    This is this guy's first post , what a excuse for a business person he is !

I will not be doing any business with this guy !

Now you know and that's the way it is .
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 12-24-2011 at 12:02 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

I have not recieved the limbs or any correspodance from this guy. He is full of crap. He had my E-mail phone # Address etc. I am easy to find. This is listed on AT here and on Mid Atlantic Archers where it first started.

To bad, once he came on here and posted I thought for sure he would make good.

Guess I ve been lucky, I ve done lots of deals on AT, more than I care to admit and so far they all gone good. Better luck next time.

update- Still no limbs or any contact....

i would definately contact the police
    truball shooting staff

I don't know what this Westy guy is talking about but your not adding anything positive to the thread so please, If you don't have anything positive then just don't post here.

It is now 4/4/12 I have been very busy trying to get my business off the ground. I am a one man show so to speak so my family depends on me to earn a living. Sadly that has gotten in the way of me handling this sittuation from my side correctly.
    I should have called the police a long time ago. I really thought that he "Tim" would do the right thing and either send the limbs back or the money for them. I do not know him at all but I usually try and give people the benifit of doubt.
    So at this point we all know it's just not going to happen. I will call the police tomorrow and see if anything can be done. I am not real positive at this point especially with the amount of time I have let go by. So we will see what happens. If any of you know him call him tell him to man up and make it right.

Holy Smokes if you haven't talked with your police connections yet, please do so and contact me. I usually don't let people take advantage of me but in this case I have and would like to change that. Tim is a thief and should be treated as such. XT3000 target limbs aren't cheap and I am not in the habit of just giving them away. Tim you made a deal and broke it! I shipped them to you overnite for Pete sake because "you had a 3-D shoot that weekend" you wanted to use them at. I was a nice guy and sent them as you requested, I never got a penny nor a set of limbs that you wanted to trade.

Talking A little known fact !

Well I don't knowe about you all , but I'm going to discuss everything about this thread down at my favorite wateringhole first before I post again on this thread !

Off to " WHITY's " I go !

its bad that you got ripped off but the longer it goes the less chance of you getting the deal resolved. good luck
    truball shooting staff

this deal is a year old.........I'm betting the cops won't even bother with it now.

I bet the people at your local pub will listen better than the cop after a year.