You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Guy apologized and is refunding me money and paying for the shipping.
    Found a local guy with a 2005 Fred Bear buckmaster 4000, tru glo 5 pin, biscuit whisker, quiver, hard case, $220. Already shot it and love it!

Oh yea, and a stabilizer! Bullseyes zfrom 20 and 30 yard. Just high at 40

Quote Originally Posted by sean21toledo View Post
    Found a local guy with a 2005 Fred Bear buckmaster 4000, tru glo 5 pin, biscuit whisker, quiver, hard case, $220. Already shot it and love it!
    Most Ebay sellers will go to any lengths to keep from getting any negative feed back. Great to hear the seller is taking care of you! I do alot of shopping on Ebay and so far have only gotten burnt once (knock on wood(had none around used my head)).
    If you do anymore shopping on there look for sellers that operate an archerystore or specilize just in archery. They are usually the best.
    Good luck with your new bow Fred Bear seems to making a pretty nice bow now adays.

Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean21toledo View Post
    Good for you!!! glad things worked out for ya.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

I again wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted here and helped me out. I did take new to a brand new level

With everything that happened, I feel like things worked out for the best. I got much more with my money, and I got a site that is already sighted in for me up to 40 yds.

I had so much fun shooting last night!! I really never had any instruction, just took everything out to the desert and kind of winged it. I am glad I didnt shoot myself in the foot.

I will try to get some pictures of her up for ya in the next couple of days. Going camping this friday so maybe I can get some up for you by saturday at the latest.

I just cannot get over how much more fun shooting a bow is than shooting my rifle. I want to go shoot again tonight but dont think it will be possible with my schedule today. Maybe I can talk my fiance into getting some pics/vids of me shooting it! That will probably cost me a couple dinners

Thanks again everyone and thanks for getting me started in my new hobby!

Sean

Site Guru

Wow, you move fast... hope you like the bow, they are nasty on the jump and their draw cycle is harsh as well. if you like it though then more power to you :P
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Wow, you move fast... hope you like the bow, they are nasty on the jump and their draw cycle is harsh as well. if you like it though then more power to you :P
    I guess when the only thing I have to compare it to is a savage arms .308 and remington 870, it is smooth as silk ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by vortec 1 View Post
    I really feel for ya, makes me sick!! I never buy used bow's because you never know what kind of history it's been through. I would take all the money you have for excessories and if you have enough just buy a new bow and build it one piece at a time.
    I could possibly do that with my next bow but I really have a lot to learn and wanted to get an older starter bow.

Welcome from NH!