You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    The Custom Sideplate Man Bigdog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    87

    Default Contacting Detlef Stakelbeck

    Anyone know how to contact Detlef Stakelbeck? I need to contact him about a sight and apparently AT has banned him from selling on AT!
    Custom SIDEPLATES for Discriminating Archers

    "Cows may come and cows may go, but the Bull in this place goes on forever!"

  2. #2
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog1 View Post
    Anyone know how to contact Detlef Stakelbeck? I need to contact him about a sight and apparently AT has banned him from selling on AT!
    rutro



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #3
    The Custom Sideplate Man Bigdog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Okay, I give up. What does rutro mean?
    Custom SIDEPLATES for Discriminating Archers

    "Cows may come and cows may go, but the Bull in this place goes on forever!"

  4. #4
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog1 View Post
    Okay, I give up. What does rutro mean?
    he must be watching Scooby Do

  5. #5
    LawDog Customs lawdog_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bethel, MN
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Rutro Raggy!!!
    We can't stop here!!! This is Bat Country!!!

  6. #6

    Default

    Check if he is still selling his sight on eBay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    he must be watching Scooby Do



  8. #8
    The Custom Sideplate Man Bigdog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    87

    Default

    I am guessing you guys think Detlef Stakelbeck is a joke?
    He is actually the maker of the best target sight on the planet!
    I have got his Email address and have contacted him. Thanks(?) guys!
    Custom SIDEPLATES for Discriminating Archers

    "Cows may come and cows may go, but the Bull in this place goes on forever!"

  9. #9
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog1 View Post
    I am guessing you guys think Detlef Stakelbeck is a joke?
    He is actually the maker of the best target sight on the planet!
    I have got his Email address and have contacted him. Thanks(?) guys!
    Why did they ban him over there? He didn't pay the ransom?

  10. #10
    The Custom Sideplate Man Bigdog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    87

    Default

    I did a thorough search over at AT and Detlef has one of his sights for sale in the classifieds and he doesn't have any purple stars! SHAME ON HIM!
    He lists 3 AT sponsors and several contributing manufacturers on his "Friends" list so I guess it matters who you know over there!
    By the way Wheely, I see you are showing your stuff over there too! If they find you, you will be banned! You are not allowed to mention that you sell anywhere else. I got banned for one week for arguing with them about having to pay to sell my sideplates. I said it was a hobby but they disagreed. I just don't have any friends! Sniff!
    Custom SIDEPLATES for Discriminating Archers

    "Cows may come and cows may go, but the Bull in this place goes on forever!"

  11. #11
    The Custom Sideplate Man Bigdog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Oh, by the way. I don't know about mentioning 3DShoots.com, but if you mention ArcheryAddix.com in a post or message it comes out as: **********.com!
    They are getting really paranoid over there!
    to 3DArchery.com everyone! A nice warm fuzzy place to spend one's time!
    Custom SIDEPLATES for Discriminating Archers

    "Cows may come and cows may go, but the Bull in this place goes on forever!"

  12. #12
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog1 View Post
    I did a thorough search over at AT and Detlef has one of his sights for sale in the classifieds and he doesn't have any purple stars! SHAME ON HIM!
    He lists 3 AT sponsors and several contributing manufacturers on his "Friends" list so I guess it matters who you know over there!
    By the way Wheely, I see you are showing your stuff over there too! If they find you, you will be banned! You are not allowed to mention that you sell anywhere else. I got banned for one week for arguing with them about having to pay to sell my sideplates. I said it was a hobby but they disagreed. I just don't have any friends! Sniff!
    shhhh.... I am trying to get my customers to show off my stuff over there. they already deleted my actual advertising thread that I started a couple years ago after I brought it back to the top. I try to be careful with what I post I would be happy to pay their rediculously high fee if I made more than that in a year

  13. #13
    The Custom Sideplate Man Bigdog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Yeah, I should have sent you a PM! Mums the word, Mum! Sooorrreee!
    Check out one of my posts. Between the Avatar and all the other additions I have done everything but actually sell on AT. It is all within the rules also....at least so far!
    Since they won't let me print ArcheryAddix.com I have developed a code: R chery ADD ix dot com. It works and gets the message through.
    So far I have been able to tell folks about 3DShoots.com without having to encode my messages! Us little sellers are on #DShoots.com!
    I'm gonna take a picture of my quiver and start a new thread on AT just for you!

    Jim (new member of the AT Archery Underground)
    Custom SIDEPLATES for Discriminating Archers

    "Cows may come and cows may go, but the Bull in this place goes on forever!"

  14. #14
    The Custom Sideplate Man Bigdog1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Here is a set of sideplates I made for a customer. He was nice enough to send me this picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Custom SIDEPLATES for Discriminating Archers

    "Cows may come and cows may go, but the Bull in this place goes on forever!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •