You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Some courtesy please.

Please if you have a group that is more than the one behind you and your group is holding them up, please let them shoot through. Or even if your group isn't more and you're slow. Ran into a situation like this this yet again at a "MAC" shoot. We were a group of 4 that was 3rd group behind 2 groups of 5. I understand wanting to shoot with all your buddies, but let others shoot through, please.

did you ask if you could shoot through? We use to ask if they didn't offer and every time they gladly let us....maybe they just didn't think about it or pay attention enough to realize you were irritated

didn't get a chance to. We were the 3rd group back. The 2 between us were groups of 2 in each. I felt really bad for the groups behind us the most. Just reminds me of driving the interstate. Everyone just continues to drive in the left lane no matter how many people are behind them.

Yes that was one of the slowest 3-D shoots I have been to in ahwile.
    I have run into this at a few MAC shoots this year already.
    2009 Elite XLR Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR Black/Snow limbs
    2013 Bear Method