You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello, I'm Creek Kid. I live in SE MN and have always found it challenging to find a dependable source for 3d shoots so I will do my best to provide whatever info I can for my area. One resource that I use is the LaCrosse Tribune Outdoors Calendar (here's the link:
    http://www.rivervalleynewspapers.com/outdoors/ (I hope that is permissable) It is updated every Thursday. Are there any other forum users from around my area? I shoot barebow class with a Hoyt Super Slam Supereme. I enjoy going to 3d shoots but view them as hunting practice and not competive points. As much as I enjoy going I usually only make it a handful every year. Glad to be part of this forum though and plan to recruit some other people too.

-Cree Kid

Hey Creek kid! I am pretty new to this site as well! I am from Bangor WI which is by LaCrosse!!!! I don't do to many shoots but i did go to one by Richland Center i few weeks ago and i know they have a big one LAbor Day weekend!!! Ganders Hill Country is the places name!!! Good times had by all...