You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Cinnamon Creek ASA shoot over 2 days?

Cinnamon Cr Archery Shop North of Ft Worth Tx is running a 2 day ASA shoot this week end, , can anyone tell me if the shoot is broke up over 2 days or is it 2 shoots, 1 on each day? I called the shop and the knuckle head who runs it said he has no idea, he runs the shop and someone else runs the range.....this is a shop that boasts 300 new bows hanging in the showroom, this guys sounding like he just fell out of the back of a 71 Ford f-150 being towed to the grave yard by a 98 Ford F-550 tow truck
    Archerytalk, Helping Sponsors fleece novice Archers since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedian View Post
    Cinnamon Cr Archery Shop North of Ft Worth Tx is running a 2 day ASA shoot this week end, , can anyone tell me if the shoot is broke up over 2 days or is it 2 shoots, 1 on each day? I called the shop and the knuckle head who runs it said he has no idea, he runs the shop and someone else runs the range.....this is a shop that boasts 300 new bows hanging in the showroom, this guys sounding like he just fell out of the back of a 71 Ford f-150 being towed to the grave yard by a 98 Ford F-550 tow truck
    You can shoot either day. Start time is at 10:00 am. Be there before then to get registered.
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers