You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 205

Thread: New thread...

  1. #41
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm the camera man in that photo , so here's a photo of me back in Nam '70 , with my liquid bravery meal !

    One bad Marine , aren't I !


    I think those old photos are cool. Had a old friend that was there. Some pretty distubing photos.....
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  2. #42
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm the camera man in that photo , so here's a photo of me back in Nam '70 , with my liquid bravery meal !

    One bad Marine , aren't I !


    Same stance you have with the bow.

    I lost most of my military photo's when my house burnt back in the early 90's.

  3. #43
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Same stance you have with the bow.

    I lost most of my military photo's when my house burnt back in the early 90's.
    That stinks...
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #44
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Same stance you have with the bow.

    I lost most of my military photo's when my house burnt back in the early 90's.
    Napoleon and me both stand alike , at different times and places together !

    You do believe that ?

    Sorry to hear about your house , but at least you still got what's important !

  5. #45
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Napoleon and me both stand alike , at different times and places together !

    You do believe that ?

    Sorry to hear about your house , but at least you still got what's important !


    Would that be Napolean Dynamite??
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  6. #46
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Would that be Napolean Dynamite??

    No , Napolean was the last name of that short character !

  7. #47
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    No , Napolean was the last name of that short character !

    You sure about that??
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  8. #48
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Napoleon and me both stand alike , at different times and places together !

    You do believe that ?

    Sorry to hear about your house , but at least you still got what's important !


    Aaauuhhhh the 90's......what good times


    You know it's funny as soon as I saw your pic I thought Napoleons brother.

  9. #49
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    That stinks...
    true dat........nothin worst smelling than trying to pick through your stuff after a fire.

  10. #50
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    true dat........nothin worst smelling than trying to pick through your stuff after a fire.
    yeah...well maybe Casey Anthony's trunk and her parenting skills....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #51
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    yeah...well maybe Casey Anthony's trunk and her parenting skills....


    worst part about that one is I'm betting she doesn't go away for along time....hell they'll probably give her some reality show.

  12. #52
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    worst part about that one is I'm betting she doesn't go away for along time....hell they'll probably give her some reality show.
    I hear Lifetime is getting the money together for a movie deal...
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #53
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I hear Lifetime is getting the money together for a movie deal...
    I hope someone runs her over with a bus before she cashes the check.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  14. #54
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    I hope someone runs her over with a bus before she cashes the check.
    Guess the jury here has already decided , I don't disagree at all !

  15. #55
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Guess the jury here has already decided , I don't disagree at all !


    Regardless of how it happened. She was involved and hid it from everyone. I think she should be hung by the neck in the middle of the town square so everyone can watch.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  16. #56
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Regardless of how it happened. She was involved and hid it from everyone. I think she should be hung by the neck in the middle of the town square so everyone can watch.
    No doubt the message would get out !

  17. #57
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    No doubt the message would get out !
    Thats the whole point!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  18. #58
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    blah blah blah blah....blah bla bla bla blah........ba blah bla ba ba blah

    ba balh blah blah ba..

  19. #59
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    blah blah blah blah....blah bla bla bla blah........ba blah bla ba ba blah

    ba balh blah blah ba..
    are we keeping your from dinner or something?
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #60
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I just wanted to add to the conversation and didn't know what to say.

Similar Threads

  1. A thread to help those that....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 04:58 PM
  2. What thread?
    By za_boy in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:52 AM
  3. A thread i never seen around here...
    By compoundxx75 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
  4. this is my thread......
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •